Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can not delete a forum entries i made..help please? - Minitokyo

can not delete a forum entries i made..help please?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

I made forum entries to get responds...but when i go to my forum entry and click delete it says an error has occured and wont let me delete it..please help...on how to delete them thank you...

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Was there a specific post you were trying to delete?

Try refreshing the page after you get the error. That's happened to me a number of times before.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

firefly right, although sometimes I find deleting the starting post the hardest sometimes it just don't ever delete no matter how many times I refresh...but if it's a post within a post just refresh, the error is a quickie reminder sort of thing and it works itself out as the site tries to catch up to the user

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Wait... were you trying to delete the first post? If so, then it's not possible. If you'd like I can close the thread for you...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.