Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have courage in your foods.. - Minitokyo

Have courage in your foods..

page 1 of 1 5 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

Do you have any particular food item that you wish you have the courage to taste it but you just can't eat it?

I want to taste fried insects.. but I just can't eat them! :sweat:

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't know they aren't that bad, I've had fried insects with a thai friend of mine and they were quite unique in taste and no they don't taste like chicken :P but I suppose there isn't a food out there that I haven't tried, if I don't like I don't go back plain and simple...eggplant has got to be the worst food that I have ever tried...snotty and icky with icky texture...although I do refuse to eat eyeballs, I refuse to eat anything looking at me @_@

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

It would be interesting to see what turtle or frog's legs taste like... but I just can't get the image of the cute little creatures out of my head when I see the items on the menu... T_T

@ angel: But... eggplant is SUPER yummy. Maybe yours was just overcooked...? Stir fried is YUM.

Signature Image

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

I know that, I never got the thing to try rabbit meat.. I was in a rabbit farm that offer rabbit meats in BBQ style. Imagined, after visiting the cute furry animals then the next, people are savouring their own kind.. o_0 They say it tasted like very loose and tender!

angelxxuan,
I see, I can always imagine it to be crispy like cracker! ^_^' Haha..
LOL, tomatoes are my enemy! And I don't like to eat those juicy red thing in all of my meals! But I eat them almost all the time although I really hate them. ~_~ I guess, for the goodness of it, I tolerate with it. x_x
I agreed with fireflywishes, eggplant do well with curry. :)

fireflywishes,
I'm not that into turtle but if I want, I like to taste turtle egg. It's illegal here to consume turtle eggs. ^_^'
I've tasted frogs! They are very tasty! XD I went to a wet market here, and they sell frogs alive! You can choose which one you like and they butchered it for you. I mean, they "clean" the frogs for you. I don't like to see the "cleaning" process because I might not feel like eating them after seeing "it". Well, the place get very bloody.. ^_^'

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

the mockingbird followed me and said, are u a vegan, semi that way, yr meat's not fit my appetite, i never eat them, insects're good choices, but i hate gross worms,

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.