Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moyooshi-MT Recommended Animes Thread - Minitokyo

Moyooshi-MT Recommended Animes Thread

Group announcement by Moyooshi-MT

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

This is a thread for Moyooshi-MT recommended animes. In this thread members can talk about animes that they wanted to recommend.

And when it comes to thread like this, I always have rules

THE RULES

1. If you recommend an anime, please start a discussion about it.
2. No swearing in this thread or your post will be deleted.
3. Please show respect to other member's opinion
4. Always pay attention to a admin's post ex. it could be Haven-kun or me either way we might post our own recommended animes
5. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

RECOMMENDATIONS
- If you post an anime that you recommend to your fellow members, please make sure it is appropriate for all ages.
- Also, make sure the anime you will recommend is not yet recommended. I will make sure that this thread is updated often.
- And last, HAVE FUN!

ANIMES CURRENTLY UNDER DISCUSSION
- Ranma 1/2

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

well i am finishing up Ranma 1/2 and i would recommend it to those old enough for some of the "exposing" scenes, although it has much humor and action as well as love in it.. the writer is Rumiko Takahashi who has also wrote Inuyasha, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura, and Rin-Ne... i am sure everyone knows of Ranma 1/2 considering it's been out for so long, but it's a classic i love :D

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Thx for your participation weird12u :]

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Finished this long ago, but I'll recommend "Shigofumi: Letters from the Departed", a 13 episode series. Shigofumi is a anime adapted by Tomoro Yuzawa's light novels telling the story of a young girl named Fumika who delivers letters from the departed to whom they address it too that contain a final message from them.

Series may be quite fast paced, but has a good touch of mystery and starts off pretty well with interesting arcs in the story. Both animation and soundtrack are also pretty good (love the ending theme) and I recommend this to those that love mystery and drama titles like Jigoku Shoujo.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.