Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 #407175 from Bakemongogatari - Minitokyo

#407175 from Bakemongogatari

Tagged under Bakemonogatari

page 1 of 1 2 total items

gogeta007

gogeta007

GoGeTa

I had the moderator comment that the screenshot was a low quality/blurry image.

and I want to say the following:

-the image was taken from the h264 encode and noise was removed completely and sharpened.

-the image was then "double layered" and applied various lighting effects since it looked dead, and dark.

-the "blending" of images also included a type of "glow" on the second layer, which could be the "blur", but then again if you look at the background image its just windows, stairs and a couple of silhouettes.

-If you zoom in on the silhouettes they dont look blurry at all, you can easily find the edges on senjougahara's body and araragi's silhouette is as good as I could get from the h264 encodes in HD

-I took enough time to consider details and I believe the wallpaper is good as it is.

quickie:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/David606/Bakemonogatari.jpg

full size:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/David606/Bakemonogatari-1.jpg

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Whoa, never noticed this thread, sorry.
Anyway, whether it's an HD screenshot or whatever, the fact remains that it's a screenshot and screenshots and not allowed. We can totally tell when it's a screenshot, there's a certain quality about it. And if it's noticeable, that ain't good.

So no, it won't be restored.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.