Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT emo doesn't show up in the compose thread. - Minitokyo

MT emo doesn't show up in the compose thread.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

This happen when I click "Go Advanced..." to compose my post. Whenever I click the MT emo (on the left side) in the compose thread, MT emo is added in the Shoutbox instead of my compose post. It went to the Shoutbox not in the compose thread. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks. niko.

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Thanks, this should be fixed :)

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

Ah, I can add emo now. Thanks. :)

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.