Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sleeping Yumiko Deletion - Minitokyo

Sleeping Yumiko Deletion

Tagged under Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou

page 1 of 1 2 total items

strikezrow

Shana

Hello,
I submitted a scan of Yumiko from Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou, but it was taken down. It says in the notification I received that it was either too small, not clear, or had dust on it. Well, it didn't have dust on it (it was all done digitally so creases and dust is out of the question), it was 4 million + pixels (so definitely large enough), but I do realize that the monochrome coloring used in the picture made is somewhat difficult to see, plus I left some of the traces of my work behind when I uploaded it (black bars at the top and bottom of the picture). I've edited out the bars and changed the saturation level of the colors so that the picture is clearer now, but I don't want to submit it again just to have it deleted or my account suspended for doing something I was not supposed to. Is there any chance you would review this new version before submission, or rather could you tell me exactly what was wrong with the old one so that i can clean it up before it again (assuming that it isn't something about the nature of the picture that is a problem).
Thanks!
-Strikezrow

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

It's clearly a stitched together series of screenshots. Screenshots are not allowed in the gallery.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.