Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Deletion] Aki Izayoi 4 - Minitokyo

[Deletion] Aki Izayoi 4

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote: The image you have submitted (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/408614) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

If scans that have sexually suggestive scenes get deleted, might as well delete 90% of the Queens Blade Gallery & 30% of Code Geass Gallery.

I mean come'on, most scans I see here have sexual suggestive contents & yet they get off the hook (I'm looking at all the harem series) & when someone submit a scan to a less popular series that has somewhat violated the criteria, you delete them away.

Injustice?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

agree, the entire scan section is full of those echii moe things >.<

Signature Image
This day we fight!

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Wslasher, I deleted your scan since you could see a bit too much of her nipples (and aureola). If you ever see scans you consider mature content, just report them. We'd gladly take a closer look at them.
Please remember we have a Policy for mature content and you have to follow it.
@xangel0: same goes for you. Just report what you don't think should be in the gallery.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote by kayurachanWslasher, I deleted your scan since you could see a bit too much of her nipples (and aureola). If you ever see scans you consider mature content, just report them. We'd gladly take a closer look at them.
Please remember we have a Policy for mature content and you have to follow it.
@xangel0: same goes for you. Just report what you don't think should be in the gallery.

I examined the scan & tehre was no aureola. Mind telling me where did you exactly see it?

5D's Caption: Vol.1

i remembered there were suggestions in the past for a separate section for those on the botherline and alittle past it. not sure how it ended.

the thing is, many images out there are suggestive, but still excellent. wouldn't it be better if we can get the best of both worlds? those who do not want to view those can go about as normal ( and probably get a cleaner view), while those who want it now have a section for it

there's pretty few good english image boards as it is. it quite diffcult to make out what the japanese and korean boards are saying if you are unable to read their language ( but i still visit them on a daily basis)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.