Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

I'm not sure anymore. At first I rooted for Kaname x Yuuki pairing but in the latest chapters I've been starting to like Zero x Yuuki even more 'cause Yuuki just seems too uncomfortable with Kaname :'3

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

i dont think yuuki is uncomfortable with kaname..at least not in the last 2 chapters..before yeah..she found out the truth so it took some time to get over it and accept it..

None =/ . .

I love zero

Miitsuky

Miitsuky

~Loki ~~?

How many Zero's fan

I like Kaname and Yuki too but I'm going to go with Zero because for some reason Yuki and Kaname fit together kind of too perfectly like it goes against the cliche of the main girl likes the prince but then goes for the bad boy or something like that. It just kind of weird when Yuki and Kaname are together. And yes Yuki and Zero are cute together.

Absolutely Zero!

With Zero. Though I won't mind if she ends up with Kaname

I personally think she should end up with Zero. Seeming Yuuki is probably the closest person to him. Even though she hurts him by nonstop talk about Kaname. All Yuuki did was help him sooo...yea i think Zero. :P

Definitely Zero

iVoodoo

iVoodoo

fading away

i want Yuuki to be with Kaname seeing how he waited so long for her... but i think Yuuki and Zero are a better pair... so hard to choose!

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

waw... so many zero fans.. but i think kaname is hotter... so i'll go with kaname....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

Zero but can understand if she chooses Kaname

For me, definately Kaname. I think they're really romantic together.

I mean, Zero and Yuuki are cute but I don't feel like their as compatible as Yuuki being with Kaname.

But I'm one of those people who always follows those stereotypical couples in animes/mangas without meaning to so yeah...

Zero Zero Zero. I love Zero-kun so much !

AlanViBritannia

AlanViBritannia

Uta no Prince-sama

Zero. No Incest please.

Everyone's scum until proven otherwise.

Well, i prefer she end up with Kaname ^^

She should go with Kaname because
1. They were always meant to be together and
2. Cause he's fitter than zero

Kaname! Kaname has been waiting for Yuuki for more than...I don't know how many years. He deserves her! Besides, doesn't Yuuki love Kaname? Argh I don't know!

"I'll bite you to death(Kamikurosu yo)"
Hibari Kyoya, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Sadly, I don't have a Hibari image that suits this site ;_;

i love zero and think that she will be with him

Whit Kaname .__.!

absolutely with zero!

i say she should end up dead =.=

zero of course, or any new character :D

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.