Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

skrud4268

skrud4268

Luv ani!!!

yay! i also like both of them.... but.. well.... i wish yuuki ends up with kaname...
of course it's not that zero don't deserve her, but i think kaname was too lonely by himself
watching yuuki grow for 10years....

Signature

I liked Zero with her, but then the manga kept irritating me so I gave up on it. maybe Yuki doesn't deserve Zero :/ she can be with her brother or whatever he is for all I care.

zero of course

zero he's cool

bikoula

bikoula

zanzarah

ZERO ZERO ZERO

With ZERO KIRYUU. He's the Vampire Knight! The 'gentle princess' (=Yuuki) always falls for the knight in the end. Mark my words. There's a reason why Zero got a the handmade chocolate from Yuuki, and Kaname got the bought one on Valentine's day. There's a reason why Zero was the name she said when a certain someone *spoiler* Rido *spoiler* asked Yuuki to call out the person whom she loved!

And besides all those reasons, Yuuki and Zero match perfectly. They are made for each other! It's forbidden love that's bound to happen! No matter what everyone says. I just know Zero's the ONE for her! ^_^

i agree though sometimes get pissed on yuki i still think that she and zero should end up with each other,...

I have to say Zero...But I like Kaname so much!
poor kaname,all alone....but i think that he won't have any problems to find another girl!

Quote by sakuya-samaI specially love Zero, but it's difficult to choose between the two... :sweat:

I think kaname won first but i think yuki should be with zero because in one episode zero almost kissed yuki,so to me zero likes yuki but kaname is in the way of that so i think zero should be with yuki.

I used to root for Yuki and Kaname but now, I'm not so sure anymore. I don't hate Zero, he's one of my favourites, and Yuki seems to be thinking/brooding about him lately so maybe Hino-sensei is hinting something there. Either coupling works for me as long as the series doesn't end up with Yuki staying together with Kaname AND Zero(typical reverse harem style). That will just be so messed up. Not to mention unfair to the fans of both pairings.

It's a hard question...
i prefer yuuki with zero...
but, considering yuuki's character, she'll choose kaname anyway...
and i don't think zero wants to be with yuuki anymore, even though he likes her since zero is quite a character and i think he'll fulfil his promise to kill all of the pure-blood...
I just hope hino-sensei will bring up something good to solve this problem...

I say Zero tho im not a Zero fan or Kaname fan

Rika

kaname kaname kaname
i hate zero

i think zero hehehe

ZERO KIRYUU FTW!

seriously, i have never hated a anime character as much as Kaname.
go away Kaname, Yuki should be with Zero!
They both need each other. *lol*

KANDA YUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
SAKURAI TAKAHIRO.

Better with Zero

It's always sad thing follows Kaname

ZERO! But shes going to be with kaname, i just wish the writer or mangaka, read all the love for zero and chages it lol

RiikoAya

RiikoAya

studying as if I were to die T_T

Zero, for sure. They're totally cute together and they were meant for each other! Anyway, I don't think there's a lot of chemistry between Yuki and Kaname :\ He doesn't impress me.

Signature

I think she should end up with Kaname though I dont like Kaname

MsSstacy

MsSstacy

BLACK BIRD

If I were Yuki, I'd live with Kaname forever.</b>

merged: 01-03-2010 ~ 08:30am
I love Kaname.

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

i think she should end up with Zero... i love both of them.,, Yuki and Kaname pair is cute., but i preferred most is Yuki-ZEro pair... hihi

who cares btw

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Kaname, 100%

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

Zero's the best character, but that doesn't necessarily mean he should end up with Yuuki...

I say neither.

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

Zero for sure ... ^^
it's true i don't like her that much ..
but since he wants her... i think these two are meant for each other ..
i don't know anything about the manga .. but i didn't like how the anime ended >.<
it was totally unsatisfying >.<...

page 4 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next » 320 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.