Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The perfect kimono - Minitokyo

The perfect kimono

page 1 of 1 4 total items

:D In your wedding, you are planning to wear a kimono as your wedding gown. You pick the design, and the colors. ;) Finally your going down the else, in your wedding robe what does it look like? OX

I would have a deep purple, with deep red cherry blossoms on one top shoulder, blossoms at the end of each sleeves and at the bottom of the kimono, a light purple moon, with some of the cherry blossoms falling across it. sorry I'm not good at describing things. :sweat: :hmpf:

Sounds really cute ;)

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

mine was pure white...snow white, blinding light was the joke going around for a short while amongst his family but that seems pretty as well, remember if you're going to be authentic keep in mind the season you would wear cherry blossoms in the spring not the fall, you'd wear leaves of sort for fall

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mine would come up to my knees it is blue and has bats on it or a kimono that is the same size and is a bright white with a huge white bow on the back

merged: 09-23-2009 ~ 01:52am
mine would come up to my knees it is blue and has bats on it or a kimono that is the same size and is a bright white with a huge white bow on the back

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.