Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long would you would wait? - Minitokyo

how long would you would wait?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well f d guy really likes u,

then he shud hav calld a long tym ago...

i guess if it was me,

i'd cut ties...

i mean, i'm not tht mean,

but maybe i'll end up hrt f i dnt 4get hm...

i myt evn w8 4 nothin...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

i suggest you watch the film "THE UGLY TRUTH".. you can get some ideas there.. ^^,

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

I think it is absolutely arbitrary to abide but these stupid rules that society has put in place. If you really like this person, go for it, maybe he's waiting and he can't wait to talk to you. And on the other hand if you call and he doesn't respond as you had predicted, it wasn't meant to be. Everything will work out as it should. Either way, you'll get to where you're going soon enough!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

sometimes, i think girls think that guys are so much interested just by something small girls did, and they'll call, and so on, but actually, guys just didn't think it's so much of a fuss, so they didn't call, or just forget about the little things.

Thank GOD I'm not like that anymore.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

I'd call him if I really think I like the guy...

if the guy is interested in you, the will call you by the time he got home or by tomorrow

I agree with runemaster. If he's interested, he'll call back pretty soon. If not? Go find someone else, I'm afraid.

There are no rules to dating. If you want to talk to him and he hasn't called, call him. He might just be busy and lost track of days or he might be hoping to hear from you, but too shy.

two or three days... not longer.

3-7 maximum

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Quote by DOOOODYMaybe he is busy with something else... and if he didn't call after a long time like 1 month, call him and see if he's doing alright.

Come on...Are you taling the girl to wait for 1 month? lol XD Personaly, if the guy dosent call me back after 1 month I would say a kind of f*ck off to him

few days maybe

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

yeah...and after that if I fell urge to talke to him something...or just have a strong will to call him...I would call him^^

I love you =x

2 days... But he calls everyday ^)

those rules don't apply to real life...

things happen...maybe he's busy...

i'm going through the same thing as you,

but we have to be patient...

when the time comes, it'll happen...

if he doesn't call you...then he's a jerk lol

in that case, just move on your life lol

that's what i think

i hate waiting, but i can't do anything until the appropriate time

Until you don't know the reason why you're waiting...

Meh women are too impatient but if it's a guy that keeps you waiting he's probably a playa

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

for this girl i do know i would wait until the seas dried up and the wind stopped blowing
i would wait until the earth was no more and until this ragged body could no longer support the heavy burden i force it to care

cliche i know but its my feelings

I think if u miss him. you should call.

three days.

1 second...........

I'm waiting for 5 months, and i think i'll wait more

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.