Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long would you would wait? - Minitokyo

how long would you would wait?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

shiranai -___-

I don't like waiting

chillax! wait girl! u r going to smother him! wait a week or so, that is not too bad!

If you are interest in this guy ,you can call back. It's not weird.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I'll Wait ti'll the End of Endless... XD

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

WQS

I love a guy .He is so sweet and he is also nice to every one.And I think I can wait for him .if I am that girl that he loves then that is what I want .If not then its ok because I want him to be happy.

prolly a week.

well I would make a second date for next weekend

two to three days ...

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I wouldn't be waiting. Just go on with life and sure enough, if you really like him, it shouldn't matter if he calls back a year later as long as the feelings are still there.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

i think is ok if is 4 or 5 days...

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

I would wait for like a week at most.

O_O

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by sweetanimegirl24So its been a great first date and the guy asks if you want to meet each other again and you agree delighted that he is interested in you...so how long would you wait for a guy to call you? would it be weird if the girl calls him after 4 days? and i was wondering if after 3 days he hasnt called you back does it mean that he isnt interested in you?

If u really love the boy, just call him. No problem. Eras and ages has changed today, women may makes her first step moves too. pretty different from decades ago.

But just make sure, if the boy thinks u are interested with him, if someday he asks for sex, don't feel uneasy to clearly says: "NO!"

When a girl chases a boy, some boys think they are the super-ordinates and the girls are sub-ordinates. So u may chase him firstly, but some things must be clear here...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

If I love a person, I want to spend as much time with them as possible. People will have different ideas and opinions, but my personal feelings are that if he really likes you, he would be overjoyed at the thought of seeing you again. Just don't get your hopes to high, as I have done to many times. Don't be afraid to act with your feelings, but be realistic: you don't want to hurt yourself emotionally.

3 or 4 days

yyahmonster

yyahmonster

RAWR ? ??

True love waits. XD

just some daye

i'm not much of a waiting person, 4 days at the most...

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Forget about it if you're getting no calls.

Freelancer - Artist

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.