Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Results! (finally) - Minitokyo

Contest Results! (finally)

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 4 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, it's been a long time, but I'm finally posting the winners of our contest that we had. :D
So, here are the winners!

1: Userpage 1 by anime-jousama
2: Doujinshi 1 by inuai
3: Wallpaper 2 by jenny-chan
4: Poem 1 by zofus

Ok, I said in one of the other announcements, but obviously there's a 4th place. In the beginning of this, there was only a top 3. But, the votes between the other 2 admins, didn't solve our tie; it just shortened the list. :D
So, I made a 4th place winner. ^_^'

As for the prizes, here's the list:
Prizes:
1st place- a banner, one request from each existing admin (3 in total), and becoming a staff member (if not already one)
2nd place- a banner, one request from one admin of their choice, and a possible staff member (if not already one)
3rd and 4th place- a banner

Since our 1st and 2nd place winners are already staff members, I'll give the staff member options to our 3rd place winner. I would our 4th place winner, but I was informed by her, that she was leaving MT because she's lost interest in anime.
So, hopefully our 3rd place winner will like to be a staff member! XD

I think that's it. ;)

(and for a side note, you only beat me by 1 point, anime-jousama!)

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

LOL. 1 point?! XD Duuuuuude, I can't believe that! Your doujinshi was the besttttttt! I shouldn't have won by any pointsssss.

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

yay! we got the winners! congratz, congratz! i will be expecting a note with what you desire, ok?

(work killin me)

zofus

zofus

zofus

Thanks for making a 4th place winner :]]]
I've never won anything before<33

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.