Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Member Made Skin - Minitokyo

Member Made Skin

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

First off, I've tried to find another thread which talked about this but I couldn't find any...

I haven't been on MT for sometime but I seem to remember that before we had the option to choose from the "Member Made Skin" options [a drop down list?], skins built by others and available for use by everyone... When I go to my control panel, it seems that this option is now off and that I have only the options of:

1. Default MT skin
2. Stay stuck with the skin I chose way back
3. Create one from scratch

Is that right? Can someone confirm that these are now the only options? Is it planned to have the old option on again? Or has it been scrapped forever?

Thanks for any help. :)

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

If you look carefully on the Member Made Skin option, there's a new box on the right side of it. It's where you can add the member's username that you want to use as the browsing skin. The old drop down list has been replaced by this recently, since we're not using the old category system anymore.

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuIf you look carefully on the Member Made Skin option, there's a new box on the right side of it. It's where you can add the member's username that you want to use as the browsing skin. The old drop down list has been replaced by this recently, since we're not using the old category system anymore.

Thanks for your reply! I saw that... but the old system was better in the sense that I would, right from my Control Panel, choose a skin and test it...

Now, I have to actually go to a member's page, see if I like it, go back to my CP, make the changes... it's quite bothersome esp. if the visit to a member page is on a random basis - I'll likely spend hours like this before finding a skin I like... and on top of that the "member" function on MT is not that great for browsing...

Could I hope that the drop down function of the old system will be back one day? Please?

I agree! A drop down menu for the skins would be nice ;_;

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.