Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you allergic to anything? - Minitokyo

are you allergic to anything?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

so, do you have an allergic reaction to anything? if so, how bad is it?
me? i think im allergic to cigarette smoke, or any large foreign particle floating in the air. it gets really bad when its hazy. my nose and sinus cavities get blocked by thick mucous. ewww....

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh gosh.......I cannot began to get into all that im allgeric to...I'm allegic to cats and I love cats and have two.....allergic to dust, weeds, jeeze I remember just being outside in the summer I'd get hives....course I'd still go out cause I love the outdoors. =P. But yeah....I'll just touch one those two, I remember I'd get a stuffy nose, or else just sneeze alot and be extremely itchy, but I've got allergy medicine =P My savior ^.~.

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

^_^ V im not allergic to anything

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by sammo^_^ V im not allergic to anything

You mock me yet again....@_@ That must be such a wonderful feeling....I've outgrown alot of my allergies.....but I know people that are allergic to chocolate....gosh I remember my friend got his girlfriend a huge chocolate heart...yeah shes allergic to it so that didn't go over well.....She failed to mention this as well....since she was 'embarassed by it' Anyways. Dang, lucky people who don't have allergies.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I'm about 99.9% sure i'm not allergic to anything.

Dust and pollen. i remembered the last time wen i got sick i had to miss a whole week of school. -_-

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I'm allergic to studying~~ @_@

~~Too bad I can't prove it to be a real medical condition ;_;

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

ummmm....some sea thingy thingy i ate once....and ermmm i went all red and itchy :angry:

Signature Image

i wish girls are allergic to me... hmm *comes up with a viral disease* heh. *evil grin*.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I'm allergic to knives. They make me break out with blood.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

teko

teko

"POCHI"

Too many things :
Buges -----> all kindes
Plants -----> i stopped going to parks a long time ago
Wall Paint ----> had to sleep on the couch untill my room was smell less
Cold weather -----> i get spots and there horibly ichi and when i scratch them they get bigger
perfum -----> when its direct to my skin
thoese are the most importent one's i still have a stash

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

the dust and few dog....
*just don't know why*
*some dog allergic...some don't*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I'm not sure..but I started getting these rashes..and hate to eat this allgery med..but that was just one time, so they still dunno what's the problem vov;

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

No allergies, far as I know.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

with dust

Signature

just penicillin for me, ive never needed to use it yet, hpefully i never will

i'm allergic to strong-smell perfumes.
cat fur also make me allergic.
fried-chicken....my nose turn red....itchy!

traku

Alone on the Beach

I guess I was lucky because only thing I've ever had any allergic reaction was some drug but I can'r even remember what it was...

Signature

i'm allergic to stupid people they make me break out in a angry rage when i'm around them to long.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.