Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Round 10 Results are In - Minitokyo

Round 10 Results are In

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 12 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Hi everyone! Yes the guessing is over, and the results are in.

The answers are:
1 Piccolobear
2 GeneDNC
3 MapleRose
4 booniechick
5 booniechick
6 Piccolobear
7 sailorchiron
8 MapleRose
9 MyrrhLynn

Piccolobear got the highest guessing score with 88%

For the walls booniechick wins the least recognizable wall and Maple wins the most recognizable wall.

To view all the info (plus a pretty graph showing how often people guessed the artist correctly) check out the Google site: https://sites.google.com/site/mt-whichwaller/updates/round10-guessingresults

I'm going to go ahead and announce the next theme because the walling stage will be veeery long. The theme will be Mime and Mimicry. There will be several special twists for Round 11. First you can do a collab or make a wall on your own, and second you can post it to MT as soon as your are done. This is because the goal will be to mimic the style of another artist so well that everyone can guess who you trying to imitate. So the goal will be to make everyone guess correctly who you are imitating. :D Happy brainstorming! I'll add more details later.

That was an awesome round. My brains melted trying to sort all that out. (so close! I just missed out on boonie's second wall T_T) The only thing that would have been better would be if we could have made more walls. So many purty artist scans to wall. XD Oh well, maybe i'll be inspired to start walling properly again. Anyway congrats on a great round everyone!

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

oooooh booniechick's walls got me XDD >__<

lol, interesting theme... it'll be hard though XDD

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Is it mimicking a pro artist or a member at MT? :O

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

and haha, I knew my #8 would be dead obvious XD

Obvious...but beautiful- ^_^ Though maybe not THAT obvious. I also thought Sailorchiron might have made it XD

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by MyrrhLynnI'm going to go ahead and announce the next theme because the walling stage will be veeery long. The theme will be Mime and Mimicry. There will be several special twists for Round 11. First you can do a collab or make a wall on your own, and second you can post it to MT as soon as your are done. This is because the goal will be to mimic the style of another artist so well that everyone can guess who you trying to imitate. So the goal will be to make everyone guess correctly who you are imitating. :D Happy brainstorming! I'll add more details later.

XD

merged: 09-29-2009 ~ 10:40am
...there's no emoticon for xD? Hrrmmmm...

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Quote by aqiaquaIs it mimicking a pro artist or a member at MT? :O

Oh good question Aqi! I meant an artist from MT, but I suppose a Pro artist would be fun too. However, in that case it would need to be artist that the MT gallery has several scans of, so people can get an idea of the artist's style. When you PM me your entry you'll have to tell me who you chose to mimic, and when guessing starts I'll list the names of all the artists who are being mimicked.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I'd probably get one or two correct guesses if I were to send one. Those walls are so confusing, to be honest. >_>

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

yeah but gaara is lazy and didn't even guess >___>

@flyin, XD turns into emoticon for me.....

@piccolobear: awww thanks! I'll submit it after I fix the wings a bit XD

merged: 09-30-2009 ~ 12:24am
oh yeah, for the next round, since people are supposed to guess whose style you're copying, is it good to make it obvious, or not so obvious? ie, when people guess, is it good to have your walls guessed correctly or incorrectly? XD

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

The goal for the next round is to make people guess correctly.

It's basically the reverse of every other round we have ever done since 1) it won't be a secret who made it and 2) wallers are trying to lead people to the correct answer not trick them. ;D

Interesting concept, Myrrh. It'll be cool to see how people view different works and what they take away from it, since I might mimic someone and I think it's totally obvious, but someone else may not.

That said, I don't know if I'll wall anything for this round, though it'll help that the walling round will be long. So I guess I'll see.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.