Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why...?= = - Minitokyo

Tagged under Carnelian

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ajkk

ajkk

Ardently love of " USK " <3

The scan I submitted that was higher quality version certainty.
And I report the old scan first,too.
But...How should I protest? OX OX OX

The matter was:
My submission has been stolen by him/her and than...
Unfortunately,someone caught the situation and than report my submission... :sweat:

Anyway,the outcome resulted a succession of mistakes. T_T

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

T__T aww go tho the mods >D
they have to listen to what you have to say?
which scan was it anyways?

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

ajkk I deleted your scan since it was just a perfect copy (double) of the one posted by Fenafir long time ago.
You said you scanned it? Your scan had the 'not my scan' tag though... Anyway if that's really yours, just re-scan it at a bigger quality and place it on the gallery; I'll be sure to delete the other :)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

ajkk

ajkk

Ardently love of " USK " <3

Well,I didn't say it was "Self Scanned",just said "my submmision".
The meaning was:
Fenafir san download my bigger version(I found it at "moe.imouto.org") to update hers. And then someone reported my submmision even though my report had be brought up before,no one received simultaneously. Q ___ Q

I know my protest maybe was weak without authentic evidences...so if my submmision could not be restored,that's all right..
But I have to let this be a warning to everybody,I think the similar case would emerge again and again for the future.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Well, most of our scans are from Moe Imouto and are not scanned by our members. You just don't really know who could be right in this case... I just chose Fenafir's over yours since it had less compression and was of a slight better quality.
But since you didn't scan it then I don't really see the matter.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.