Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seasonal Challenge - Minitokyo

Seasonal Challenge

Group announcement by Paint-o-rama

page 1 of 1 7 total items

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

So it seems that (though by a small margin), the Seasons theme was the most popular.

Now, I think if we make it into a project, people aren't motivated enough, so I'll make it into a contest!

Now for some guidelines.

Theme
- "THE SEASONS", interpret it as you will

To make things interesting, I'm going to divide it up into 4 categories*:
SPRING
SUMMER
FALL
WINTER

You may enter up to 2 entries in each category. But you can enter into all categories if you wish (that gives you a max of 8 entries, though I don't think anyone will be crazy enough to do that XD)

What do you think of when you see those words? For example, what is WINTER to you? Is it cold and barren, or a time of beauty? I'd like people to represent that in your entries.

No restriction on the style, ie, can be scenic, abstract, grunge, whatever. However, since this is paint-o-rama, you'd have to incorporate painting into your wallpaper.

What do you win?
Your wallpaper will be made into the group layout! As well as featured on the group page. 2nd and 3rd place will also get small thumb feature on group page.

How to enter?
Submit to MT, then post in the Guestbook.

Who can enter?
Group members, obviously. But if you came by this thread somehow, and want to participate and you're not part of the group, I won't stop you, though I'd encourage you to join the group xD

How to choose winner?
The winner will be chosen by popular vote + judges choice.

Deadline
You have 2 months. I'll set the deadline to November 30. For now (I know people will want extensions, but if I tell them that, they'll procrastinate >__> )

Any questions please ask in the thread.

[* I don't think we'll have enough entries for this, but if we do, I'd like to have a winner in each category, and somehow incorporate them together in the layout]

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

>D lol i think i might haz wip that fits one of the category

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

luches

I'm awake When I'm asleep

Yay for seasional.....There go thinking in the corner about concepts XD

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

i'll try to think of something since i wanna join too :D
i hope my waller's block dont block me in thinking ideas =_=

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

I might have time to submit one entry ^-^, sounds like fun.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

\^o^/ contest was featured in MT-Maigetsu!

I really want to join this contest. I already got a scan and concept in mind. I haven't had time to start on it yet. I hope I can make it in time! >.<.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.