Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo: And the new layout is live! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo: And the new layout is live!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 194 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Interesting changes. I'm sure it'll take some times for everyone to figure everything out and become comfortable again with using all the features.
Hopefully we all won't be too discouraged at first. ^^ Things are looking better... I'm just a little afraid of new sometimes. >_<

...now to run and ask my software developer husband about some new codes!
...I don't trust my weak code skills... -_-'

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

This new layout is so incredible! I love it! Nice!

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Awesome change, Sheqel. I think people will be a lot more happy with this than the last layout change.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Hey... this still looks good in Google Chrome! :D

Taavi

Taavi

The Wayward Wanderer

The new layout looks brilliant! I was really surprised when I first saw the new layout.

Alas, responses to queries will likely be delayed.

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Yo I tried to download the photoshop file for the new userpage template but it didn't work :/. Figured I'd say it here instead of making a separate thread, forum scares me.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

*3* Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I'm glad I don't have any work to do today so I can go exploring. :p

When we choose a browsing skin it says to put the name of the user that we would like to use their user skin, but it does not give a link or drop down box, like before, so you could check out/preview that skin. I'm sure that might have to do with the fact that this is all new and such and maybe there are no user skins, but just in case, I'd like a way to look at the available skins :) ... does that make sense?

Wow is very amazing ^^

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Thank you everyone :)

Quote by kit-katWhen we choose a browsing skin it says to put the name of the user that we would like to use their user skin, but it does not give a link or drop down box, like before, so you could check out/preview that skin. I'm sure that might have to do with the fact that this is all new and such and maybe there are no user skins, but just in case, I'd like a way to look at the available skins :) ... does that make sense?

You can preview layouts by visiting the respective members' userpage.. should actually be easier than having to apply the skin first to see it. :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by Sheqel
-personal website is still under personal options XD
- yeah I'm gonna add a button, just clear the custom CSS field for now :)
-browsing skin can be changed the same way as before :)

-haha thanks gonna fix that :p
-yep, its on the todo :)

For the personal website, I found where you can change it, but I meant it's not displayed on your profile page...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh here's something i can't change anything now...i can't log out or anything what have i done @_@

BuBbLeS!

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

not bad not bad....good job sheq ^__^b

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow that was interesting...i reset my profile and it all came back...i'll wait to tamper with that again sheesh that was annoying...death by purple is a bad way to go...but all in all great job sheq

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

I don't know how many people use Google Chrome, but I've found some not so "pretty" things.
Mostly just where words are crammed together.
No bugs just yet, but I will let you know if I find any.
I just didn't want you to have to work any harder than you already have. ^_^'

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Hmm, lots of new features by the sound of it! I like it so far :) Thanks for all you do for the site!

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

Gonna take a while to get use to this, but I love the changes XD

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

I initially thought I typed in the wrong URL XD

I like the new layout, its really neat. good job

feeling a bit nostalgic with the old one though, having had it for so many years :P

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Love, love, love it!

Signature Image

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

wow the new layout's pretty cool~
lol though i have a little trouble adjusting

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

The new layout is definitely more functional and just awesome, great job! Thank you everyone ^____^

It's going to take some getting used to the new improved MT
Yay for the drop down menus <3
Great idea for The dangos, they are really cute <3
I experimented with the userpage layout settings and I loved it, the old version ignored half of the HTML errors XD
Hope the sample Photoshop file will help customizing the useropage -.-"

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

hi, i love the new layout, but i'm online on my playstation 3 and nothing happens when i place the cursor over my name (no drop down menus) and nothing happens when i click the style editer on my page, i know playstation 3 uses an old web browser, but now i can't upload anything or change my profile or anything, i had no trouble with the old layout, i love minitokyo and hope you can help.
peace and much love

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

I think it look great.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 194 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.