Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo: And the new layout is live! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo: And the new layout is live!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

One thing, where is the "Newest Forum Thread" section in the Forum site went? It was on the left-side back in the old MT layout. It used to list out those newly created forum thread. I find it easy to check on the new thread having that section. Is it going to make a comeback? :o

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

wow! totally awesome layout! XD better update things up :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

AnimeRoxz

AnimeRoxz

Lazy Idiot

Lol! new and glossy! I like!

Might need some time to get used to the new layout though *navigations and all* but the layout is reaaaally nice! But reminds me of more of a forumXD

good job MT!

Subject's laziness and idiocy applies to all fields in life when not in any non-lazy or non-idiotic mood-eg: I'm sleepy, I will not type. Subject has also acquired the definition of "Ball of Sound".
Signature

mizunashi

mizunashi

KAPPA LENNON

this is great........
im proud as member of MT

UUUUUWWWAAAAAAAAA....!!!!

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

O_O ...It's amazing! Very shiny and modern~ I'll spend every minute of the day on MT now :D
Better get ready to learn some serious CSS then. I don't know if it's just me though, but I can't download the .PSD file under the "Background" tab in "Edit Style", on my UP :/

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Awww shit.

Just wanna say that the new layout is awesome, I love :D

vlader

vlader

What is beyond?

Very easy to navigate. Great job!

:)

i love it.. so cute..

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

it looks more....normal, like other sites around
and hehe the image is so random....i really dont know about all those hmtl or css coding
so i cant judge, but i dont like it, it lacks of originality
anyways nevermind ^_^

merged: 10-01-2009 ~ 04:52pm
highlighted and elite artwork is gone?

Signature Image
This day we fight!

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

OMG! pretty nice

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

In first moment, yesterday, i didn't like this new layout, but after some browser and look the new applications i really liked. The best improvement for me was the speed. This version is very light and quickly than old. Really a great job for all involved in this upgrade ^^v

Signature

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

i dunno i love this new layout i told ya already but what bugs me are the advertisement...i dunno it just bugs me =___=
like this one

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

The last one was good but it doesn't stand up to this one ^^ maybe I need a bit more time to get along to it but looks cooler and feels much more efficient

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Ahhh... I am going to miss the old one.
It has been five years after all.

Good call for change, and I support this wholeheartedly.

Now, if the userbase is to get smarter and everyone be together, I might even return to posting on the forums the first in 3 years. (not including this one)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Shadow-Hime

Shadow-Hime

Yay stars!

Awesome!
I love the fact that we can finally have bigger avatars! (Although I wish it would accept other image types besides GIF -.-)
Anyway, where on the layout does it say how much credit I have?

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Hover over the amount of free downloads you have left and it'll show your credits.

Hehehe little difficult need to adjust haha...Xd

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

My gosh! I'm kinda in shock... I had a couple of days that I don't watch my MT page... I guess the look fits well, but I need time to adequate my sight... Heheheh!

Don't u have a tutorial?

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Waaw, the new layout is so nice~~~ I like it.... But I still don't know how to use the new skin builder.... The new skin builder make me so frustated because I don't know how to use it.....

LOVIN IT

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

YEHEY! a 100x100 avatars...
and the new layout is awesome.. (just need some time to get use to it)
Something to test on to again..hehe

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

I like the glossy-ness of the new layout.... just going to take some time getting used to it, but I like it. ^-^

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

Great...
I guess it'll take me some time to get used to it... but it look great!
Congrats ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.