Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo: And the new layout is live! - Minitokyo

Minitokyo: And the new layout is live!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

There's a bug with the png files. All the transparent parts of the png picture turn into black, which looks really lame >< My sig is an example. If it doesn't mind you, please fix it.

Signature Image

kabe9

kabe9

NadeShiko9 at Zerochan.net

Where can I get the new backround picture?

Fluffeh!!

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I am just happy I can use larger avatars and make my own layout without someone else doing it. Gosh that was such a pain to deal with.

Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

The layout looks awesome^^ I like it :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Alright. There are some good things about the new design. The gallery items being distinguished by borders is a good idea, and the larger avitars could be a good thing. But although I haven't had a chance to fully explore the new changes...there are already some things that I'm...having problems with...

I'm afraid I don't like the new layout. I don't really want to be so negative about it...especially seeing as so many people seem to like the change...

The navigation is annoying. I find the dropdown menus irritating, at the very least having the login in a drop down menu. It delys just enough so that I've already clicked on the link before I notise or remember that the login is in a drop down.

But my main annoyance with it is that the navigation links and login are in the far right corner. Not everyone has a wide screen monitor. I don't apprecitate having to use the arrow at the bottom to scroll across to find the options, they were much easier to find and access when they were on the left side of the screen.

The new look I could get used to, although I loved the old colours, fonts and image. Especially seeing as the image at the moment is a bit...um....mature...and looking at one at the bottom, which isn't covered by an ad, its a bit revealing. See a bit more than I would want to. Considering that this is a site that has a lot of young users, I wouldn't think that it's entirely appropriate....besides that I think the old character was much cuter.

Although I may be alone in thinking this, I've grown to associate that cute blonde anime girl and the grey colour scheme as part of minitokyo's identity. Without those key elements of the design, it just doesn't seem like the same site anymore...

I also feel that the old look had a more comfortable, relaxing, sociable feel, where it felt nice to have serious conversations through pms......whereas now it seems too...sleek and modern, less comfortable...like sitting on a plastic/metal stool rather than a soft cushy sofa.

Gosh I'm just so negative about it. Everyone else seems to be really happy with it...and here I am being a real stick in the mud. >_<
I'm sorry.
I'm sure that you all put a lot of work into the new layout. Thank you for putting in all that effort.
I know I don't really like change in general...and with time I might get used to some elements of the new design...but I've been using this site on and off since late 2004, and it's my favourite site for keeping in touch with my closest friends so I'd really hate to get so put off by it that I stop using it completely.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Tsumasaky

Tsumasaky

Live and Louder

The new Layout don

Signature
FOLLOW-ME ON TWITTER

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

the new look is nice :) very different from the old one.. Very refreshing :D Just one thing..the orange words at the bottom Anime Online is unclear though..

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

no prob sheq! glad everything is on the go~ and seems to me the response is good as well! good job and rest for now haha~ ^.^

Signature Image

:D ! this page is the best! minitokyo rules!

Strike105X

Strike105X

ヒットハード&高速

Nice layout, great going like the change ^^

Signature

Quote by SheqelThank you everyone :)

Quote by kit-katWhen we choose a browsing skin it says to put the name of the user that we would like to use their user skin, but it does not give a link or drop down box, like before, so you could check out/preview that skin. I'm sure that might have to do with the fact that this is all new and such and maybe there are no user skins, but just in case, I'd like a way to look at the available skins :) ... does that make sense?

You can preview layouts by visiting the respective members' userpage.. should actually be easier than having to apply the skin first to see it. :)

Is there a way we could get a list of users who have their own skins, because someone might make a skin that is ab fab and if I don't go to their profile I wouldn't know. It's not a big deal, though :)

Also, LOVE the elite reel and the little icons in the notification page. Very nice. Great update, and so far I haven't come across any glitches which is kind of amazing with new roll outs :D Great job all around.

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

I know this sounds weird but what is the actual pixle size of the BG. for loading of an image for my profile

my-maidenvectoryvector-wallersnocturnal-mtssesshomaru-luvinhellsingbloodthirstyfullmetal-alchemist-fansbrokenwings-trinitybloodcode-geass-knightsdark-walliescolorfull-wallies[gruop=cute-wallies]cafe-tboujin-arenadoujinshi-support-clubdark-palacedemons-of-rebellion

Wow! This will take a bit of getting used to, but I think it's great. :)

j-valium

j-valium

deads dont talk

lovely new lay x3

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/j-valium.gif[/sigimg]
hetalia-axis-powers timeless--rain

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

wow~~I'm surprised that when I'm open this website,i thought i have been open wrong website with it.well,it is nice to view~~~we can design our user page freely~~~

Yay, so much changed, and BIG YAY! for 100x100 avatars!

wallmaker

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I personally much liked the other version of MT you were previously working on and I guess scrapped. Anyway we can disable the Advertisements so I dont have to un-scrunch the page so it will look aligned every time I view a page on MT?

Overall, I guess I'm just not that stoked about this version, I was tired of the old one just like most but this doesn't seem to jive that well for me.

[edit] I forgot to mention most of the thumbnails look really blurry now too.

[edit 2] I downloaded the example background, the one that is the default for MT now, and I can see your header portion is about one pixel to the right of the main body content and the footer. I can see it on the page now more clearly when I look at it, I thought something was off, but when I blew it up in Photoshop I could see it better.

[edit 3] Wow, and here I thought the old way of making a skin was hard, this is way too much to deal with.

New design is awesome. Really good work.

NOORsweet

NOORsweet

Cute girl thatx me Gone 2 colleg

how do i subbmitmy new wall i couldn't understand it please tell me? anyone help me out

lol. had to check if i typed the correct address the first time i visited the site after being retouched. the new layout looks really nice. :)

19A1ALuis

Arlequin5d6b

I think these one is amazing, don`t take me bad, the older was good too, but these one is asome, my.minitokyo.net has been rebuild jejeje

525mx

525mx

The King Of Nowhere...

este camvio de imagen sinceramente me saca de onda y aun no ubico ciertas cosas
pero en fin creo que es bueno actualizarse

THE BLACK TEAR OF GODSignature Image

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I just happened to log on after WEEKS of now being on here, >_< WOW! The new layout is good, very clean and easy. :)

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Need time to get use to it :D

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 194 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.