Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Avatar Won't Upload - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

When I uploaded a GIF 100x100 Avatar, all it did was super-enlgarge my old 50x50 icon. I tried again, but it keeps saying "Required field was not submitted".

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

If it does that, try clearing your browser cache and refreshing again (if you use firefox, do CTRL+SHIFT+R), and you should see your new avatar :)

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

if don't have result cleaning the cache, clean all and close the web browser and open again.

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

i got that the first time i made a change...just refresh the page, you probably don't even have to clear your cache or anything but if not then do so, the changes will take effect then

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.