Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Post Options gets MySQL Error - Minitokyo

Post Options gets MySQL Error

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

When there's no content typed in there's no error, but when there is you get the following:

Quote: Warning: require(/www/minitokyo/www/html2/preview.html) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/minitokyo/www/includes/template.class.php on line 146

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/minitokyo/www/html2/preview.html' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /www/minitokyo/www/includes/template.class.php on line 146

Edit: actually not MySQL error, but PHP error.
Btw, there is no way for me to edit the title of a thread?

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

You get the error when you press the Post Options button on a Gallery Item page. You don't get the error when pressing the same button on the Forums.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

This should be fixed :)

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Not really. The issue itself is fixed, but now a different error shows when you go to the Post Options of a Gallery Item.

I now get:
"The following errors occured:

body: Required field must not be blank."

Even though I haven't done anything yet...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.