Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnails opens up new Browser - Minitokyo

Thumbnails opens up new Browser

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

It's about the new feature about thumbnails in the notes, forum, & groups. When you click on it, it opens up on a new web browser. Even when you Ctrl-click it, it still opens up on a new web browser w/c is a hassle. (What's the tabs feature in IE/modzilla for now...?)

5D's Caption: Vol.1

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

If you have firefox, then go to Options -> Tabs and select "a new Tab" under "New pages should be opened". I'm not sure if there is a way to force the link to open in the same window when it wants to open in a new window/tab though ^^;

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Quote by MapleRoseIf you have firefox, then go to Options -> Tabs and select "a new Tab" under "New pages should be opened". I'm not sure if there is a way to force the link to open in the same window when it wants to open in a new window/tab though ^^;

I use Internet Explorer & I just found out that you need to right click on the thumb & press open in new tab in order for it to open i a new tab instead of opening in another browser w/c is still a hassle since you can't just Ctrl-Click it instead.

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

If you click the thumbnail, it will open in a new tab (or window if using IE, not sure why IE chooses to open new windows instead of tabs).
If you click the text link to your gallery item next to the icon it should always open in the same window though.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.