Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to customize a group's layout? - Minitokyo

How to customize a group's layout?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

It seems like the CSS coding we used in the 'old' Minitokyo is not allowed anymore, and only html/xhtml is permitted in the customizing page for groups.
I'd like to change the layouts of my groups, I'm talking about simple changes, like the ones in the members userpage: meaning changing the header/footer pictures, some BG colors and basic things like that...
Could anyone help?

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

i think maplerose or other mods are going to make a tutorial in making UP and group layouts, maybe for few days they
will post it on the forums so we'll just wait for it :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Once the userpage editor for the members is good and stable it can be applied to groups as well :)

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Thanks both of you for the fast answers ^^
I will be looking forward to the editing function to be added for groups then :D

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but I still haven't found a way to change my group's skin (I'm a new admin over at Colorfull-Wallies). How do we go about it changing it?

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

me wants to know how long it will take till newbie like me can custum pages too? *__*
i need to bring the KHR group back from the death >__<

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.