Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tyring upload a new skin problem - Minitokyo

Tyring upload a new skin problem

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi, I wanted to upload a skin in the background tab of the "Edit Style" window in our profiles, and when I do, the background turns black and I only see my skin only on the bottom of the page. I used the psd example and used that as the base to do my skin, so it's the same size and everything. Do I have to save it as a specific file? I saved it as a jpeg. Thanks in advance for any help :) , I know you guys are swamped with ?s atm.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

you need clean the cache to view the changes you have made

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

For me, I have to clear my cache TWICE (hit F5 button on keyboard) in order for it to show the changes that I have made. If it doesn't show after clearing your cache just once, try again a few times before you give up on it.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Okay, thanks.

Also, when I had uploaded it, it only showed in my profile and not the rest of MT, how do I get it to show for the rest of MT because the header really isn't something I want on my screen when I'm at work, you know what I mean :P ? Do I refresh again on the main pages to get it to show? I'll try that out.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

go here http://my.minitokyo.net/skin and put your own name in the box :) and update

and yes Mt's server is quite insistent on re-using old files hehe.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.