Tyring upload a new skin problem

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

Hi, I wanted to upload a skin in the background tab of the "Edit Style" window in our profiles, and when I do, the background turns black and I only see my skin only on the bottom of the page. I used the psd example and used that as the base to do my skin, so it's the same size and everything. Do I have to save it as a specific file? I saved it as a jpeg. Thanks in advance for any help :) , I know you guys are swamped with ?s atm.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Cancel

you need clean the cache to view the changes you have made

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Cancel

For me, I have to clear my cache TWICE (hit F5 button on keyboard) in order for it to show the changes that I have made. If it doesn't show after clearing your cache just once, try again a few times before you give up on it.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Cancel

Okay, thanks.

Also, when I had uploaded it, it only showed in my profile and not the rest of MT, how do I get it to show for the rest of MT because the header really isn't something I want on my screen when I'm at work, you know what I mean :P ? Do I refresh again on the main pages to get it to show? I'll try that out.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

go here http://my.minitokyo.net/skin and put your own name in the box :) and update

and yes Mt's server is quite insistent on re-using old files hehe.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.