Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone readed Bitter Virgin - Minitokyo

Has anyone readed Bitter Virgin

Tagged under Bitter Virgin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

if you havent i highly recomend you do, its has an awesome story line, it broke me to tears to be honest with you people.

i higly recomend it.

PLEASE MARK SPOILERS IF YOUR COMENT CONTAINS THEM-----------------

what you guys think?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Bitter Virgin is my number.1 manga,It's amazing story line is what made it my favourite.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never heard of it but when i went to look it up...it seems not my style...i can't seem to get into romances but when the time comes that i run across it i'll leaf threw it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

It's great. ? If there was something I didn't like, it was that psycho blonde. @__@

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh there's a psycho *perks up* well now that's mentioned i might have to find it ;P i prefer blood/gore hate romance ;P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

sorry to disapoint you but , its romance suspence and feelings.

im Macho and all, but man this manga its REALLY REALLY perfect, so theres no choosie but love it and get al wuzz about it =(

you should read it alexxuan, atleast the first vol to see if you like the story.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

meh don't like those at all but thanks shavo i couldn't find anything out about it online...wiki wasn't helpful this go around...i found it just now to read...naw just not my cup of tea but if people like that sort of thing...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

hehe , ok alex, thanks for looking it up.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I read it last year. It's pretty darn good.

If you can't find it these three words are your friend: manga one and com. (hint "one" goes first)

I'd recommend Aishiterukaze baby because it kind of has a similar feel but it's obviously not as serious as bitter virgin.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

hehe yeah indeed , the story its pretty strong, its... a perfect manga, if it got maid in anime, i wouldnt konw how to deal with it hehee.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.