Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Us, The Otakus, are in college? - Minitokyo

Us, The Otakus, are in college?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by keionyanI am officialy proud to be an Anime Otaku. Im on my 1st year in College doing a Bachelors Degree in Accountancy (BSA).

I am learning alot of things too now that I am in College, like Drawing Anime Characters, Trying to learn Japanese and Playing the Electric Guitar. I shall be called an Otaku for now~

yeah im officially an otaku too since college, doing some of those things you do, but drawing is not my thing, plus i am already a bassist , so im just trying to learn how to slap bass, all by myself.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

pre med with a minor in glass blowing XD

I am a proud otaku. already learning japanese and have been very fortunate enough to go to Japan.

going for a degree in physics. want to go for a PH.D.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

I am in college...and there is an organization for anime lovers here. I wanted to join but didn't...
My reason? I'm too lazy to do so!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

We have an anime club in school here, though they have no life fort whatever reason. They shall not be Otakus but mindless anime zombies.

Yeah, me too.

But i became an otaku since i am in junior high.. Maybe I'm including as a maniac.. *slapped*

I became an Otaku when i was in Elementary when i started the Naruto Series *_* ~ Now I'm in college I'm like WOAH!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by keionyanI became an Otaku when i was in Elementary when i started the Naruto Series *_* ~ Now I'm in college I'm like WOAH!

haha wow, thats nice, i only watched dragonball when was in elementary , naruto is what got me into turing an otaku, but i started watchign it in the last semesters of highschool.
i came out of the otaku closset in college though , thats when i found what i like.

i didnt watched naruto before cause well... it didnt exist here on tv ( mexico ) it does now though, but who needs it where we have internet! ( bad internet though)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

ANST

ANST

Mr. Dango

The next year I'll be an engineer ^^!

So bored! D=

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

I do not consider myself an otaku, but I never got rid of these preferences really >_< I'm studyin'g psychology, I have a year of classes left til' I can graduate and classes start this Monday. I still like anime, but unfortunately, college doesn't leave much leisure time left, so I'd rather spend it with my family or friends :)

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

I pass through college with still reading manga and watch anime. In fact I meet most my otaku friends through forum build by my friend for otaku and anime fans in our college. The forum is quite big for a three years old what with all the gathering and festival we held every month.
Now I'm working but I still love anime and manga.

Signature Image

I'm in college. Majoring in computer science. studying algorithm and programming kinda hard but fun. I found many otaku in my college. i'm happy to be in college. ^_^

Juz graduated from college. Currently an unemployed. SO, I became an Otaku to pass the time...

I'm batlling to get my Barchelor this year. I'm studying English and German.

ECONOMY 4 ever, , its simple (not talking about the subjet) if you control and administr your money, the life will be easy foy u

B.S. Psychology, taking up medicine next school year. Still an Otaku x3

I'm in college, going for a associates in Computer Forensics. I enjoy anime every now and then when I can, but these days I just don't seem as interested in anime as i used to be. Must be the busy life style >.<

baog

baog

Eh ano ngayon kung kaya ng iba?!

IM in college my course is Statistics majoring in Actuarial Science,, so damn hard i cant find time to watch anime

EDi Pagawa mo sa kanila!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

yeah pretty much the time you get free in college is used to hang with buddys , and still is not a long time so you dont really watch as much anime as you used to / wanted to.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

in 2 years i will be programmer :)

I majored in biology/premed in undergrad and I will be going to medical school this Fall. :)

not an otaku, but i am a japan and anime fan
studying animation in bezalel, biggest art university

Aaaah, guys and girls..

I need help about this topic. I need to choose a course for my college. Unfortunately I don't know. I'm just 16 and seriously need help in chooseing a course that is related to otaku. I know it's hard but just one good course is fine. I'm good with drawings and I know really lots of anime. Thanks guys!

don't you have a drawing course?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.