Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Us, The Otakus, are in college? - Minitokyo

Us, The Otakus, are in college?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 200 total items

Well, drawing is one of my thing, but there isn't any that I can jump on to? Like otaku business or something. Marketing is also good.

what's with marketing? damn drawing is the good life :)

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

well theres no otaku carrer ( trust me, id be in that already) but besides from drawing and designt or marketing there no way you can get in that busyness in this continent i asume.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

how is marketing connected to otaku, can anyone explain?

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

I am in economics. Logistics to be specific... I should have finished univercity by now but it really is boring... so I will finish in one year...

...black like the snow

Marketing business can include in all aspect. Like trying to sell some of the manga in some parts of the country. In Indonesia I think there's marketing about those.

I'm in college majoring in Visualization(a mix of art/design and computer science and engineering). I love college. It's challenging sure, but I get to learn new stuff every day! Who can argue with that?

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

oh yeah, college is hard but is better than any other highschool or what ever.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

hmmm,.i'm still in high school

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by sakura2icehmmm,.i'm still in high school

But , are you going to college? if yes, what carrer? if not, why not?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Thank you ....

merged: 03-15-2010 ~ 02:24pm
thank you ....

I consider myself Otaku and form a team of friends who also like anime at school are 50 members xD

Signature

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

I'm in economics ...i'm not that much of an otaku, but the real ones are in the science faculty.

insertprintscreen

insertprintscreen

mmmm...coffee

in college... psychology

People deserve loving the most when they deserve it the least
Signature Image

i'm taking painting.at first i don't have the passion of what i'm doing but now little by little i'm liking it

WO HEN CHU SE

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by retuyaritzell9909i'm taking painting.at first i don't have the passion of what i'm doing but now little by little i'm liking it

why did you got in it if you didnt liked it first?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I have a major in filmmaking XD it would be pretty awesome if it was easy to find a job in that field ^^

I dropped out after two years in Engineering school. Just wasn't feeling it was the place for me. I'm 26 and haven't gone back yet. That said if I stick with the agency I work for now, I'll probably go back and get my business degree. Can't live life from the bottom rung :/

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Saigo-no-ShudanI dropped out after two years in Engineering school. Just wasn't feeling it was the place for me. I'm 26 and haven't gone back yet. That said if I stick with the agency I work for now, I'll probably go back and get my business degree. Can't live life from the bottom rung :/

well lucky for you in the first world, there is a bigger chanse of having a good life even if you didnt ended up school, but its better to be prepared now , dont you think?

im glad you are doing ok though.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

I'm in a private high school in France. :)

One of the higher french high school.

French Member

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Anth0v3rI'm in a private high school in France. :)

One of the higher french high school.

hmm you rich kids theese days... haha just kidding

i was sure my topic was dead... is good to see it living yay!

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

Oh no. I'm not rich ! *rire*
Sorry, we can think I am "bourgeois" but it's not the situation. =)

I'm proud to be there.

French Member

I am in high school but i hope after that to pursue a career in game making

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Anth0v3rOh no. I'm not rich ! *rire*
Sorry, we can think I am "bourgeois" but it's not the situation. =)

I'm proud to be there.

hehe im glad you enojy it where you are, it seems you foudn the place yo ubelong in wich is really good, but still thinking about france and colleges really gives out the idea of la burgesia and all.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 200 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.