Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Us, The Otakus, are in college? - Minitokyo

Us, The Otakus, are in college?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 200 total items

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

I'm just about to enter college for computer engineering. Plus i have to keep up on my Japanese. It's gonna be a long four years.

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

Studying just eats all my free time(((( I can't say I'm an otaku; perhaps I'm on some mid- level of anime adoring)) I'm the sophomore student in the Pedagogical University - hadly can be called as college) But now I have 2 months of rest))

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

Idk whether I am an otaku or not (I seldom leave my home though)
But yeah, I'm in college... And I'm the only one who knows about animes >.<

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

I'm currently an irregular third year business student majoring in marketing who was forced to shift courses and transfer schools.

I can't stop laughing, if you go to the first page at the last post you can see where i was.

I stopped watching anime and postponed my guitar hobby to pass subjects so far.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I don't call myself "otaku" anymore (I save that for the little fantard kids running around cons, making fools of themselves whilst they ruin the con for everyone else), but yep, college. I started college in fall 2005 and still haven't truly finished. There's so much to discover! I'm a digital photography major, but I've been dabbling in many, many things - psychology, East Asian studies, English, music - and I think I'm better for it. My advice to you: don't let your major dictate what classes you can and can't take. If you see something in the course catalogue that looks awesome but is outside your major, TAKE IT ANYWAY. You never know what you'll be missing out on. Also, get involved in student organizations on campus. It's another fantastic way to learn things.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

halfcutskeleton

halfcutskeleton

Let’s value our lives.

My major is Pharmaceutical Science and I still watch anime and read manga.

So what's the speed of dark anyway?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Please do not revive threads that are over four weeks old unless critically important information can be added.

We do, however, encourage making new topics if you feel important information can be added or if there is a demand.

Thread closed.

Signature Image

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 200 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.