Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why are people scared of ghost? - Minitokyo

Why are people scared of ghost?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 114 total items

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

well it a ghost, nobody ever seen one or have proved they exist, some would say they saw a ghost and freak out, after they think they saw one they start to try to study/find it again/watch thing about it to try to prove it. but all i think is that there minds haven't full grown or matured in a way that there imaginative side of the brain isn't stable enough to calm itself down

Signature

I don't Know G_G

AskaSun

AskaSun

*The one they call Sunny*

Lot of people say that a ghost is a restless spirit. Maybe even evil. I think that people fear that they will get hurt or they have been watching too many horror films and are paranoid lol.

I live my life the way I want to,
not the way that people want me to.
Signature

I am not scared of ghosts...i think..propably cuz i never saw one..yet ;P

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

no ghost not less you think there is haha.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

people are afraid of the unknown
familiarity reasures man
plus ghosts are portrayed to be scary
thus most people fear ghosts, unless they don't believe in them

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

in addition maybe beacuse the people they murder come back to haunt them! haha

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

because ghost is cannot explaied rationally..

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Most are afraid of unknown or unscientific things.
On the other hand, some are naturally curious...

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I think fear is a natural reasction to something you can't do anything about. Even if a ghost is no physical threat you can't do anything to it either.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Fear is natural but you know, people generally want an explanation of everything, normal so to speak.
Physical threat? Well, as long as they don't worry about it, then it's no big deal

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Because.... Because they are not human! >____<

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

People don't believe in Wind.

Theory proven.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

medorico

medorico

Existing is not living

People fear what they cannot understand and for people who don't even believe in God, seeing such an apparition is blatantly disproving everything they once believed in. Kind of hard to get over something like that, so most people would just pretend it didn't happen.

Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear; clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.............
Bruce Barton

Because its a natural reaction to the unknown.

Because they don't care in investigate their own beliefs

because you cannot defend yourself against a ghost. It is already dead, you cannot harm it if it attacks you. Plus It may have special powers.

Signature

People are easily scared from everything what is deferent.....

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 114 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.