Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quote - Questbook post - Minitokyo

Quote - Questbook post

page 1 of 1 11 total items

When i click the "quote in guestbook" link for a comment, the link just takes me to the user's guestbook without adding the quote to my post.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

Now it seems to be solved :) , at least for me it's working properly atm.

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

Quote by madalin88Now it seems to be solved :) , at least for me it's working properly atm.

Still not working for me. It seems to only not work on the guestbook.

Quote by bdanime05Still not working for me. It seems to only not work on the guestbook.

Something strange happened, it seems that it's not working again and today everything was fine , hope it gets solved.

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the "quote in guestbook" is working, i have used it twice now...but remember now the page is different...it will load their message above and the box below is where you'll write your replies, so if you got a big screen resolution you can't see that...just type in that and then submit it, the quote after quote is over there is only what you reply and they reply...possibly server space...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

It should be working now... I just tried it from all manner of places. Let me know if it's not.

Signature Image

I guess it is working if I understand angelxxuan's explanation correctly. (People will no longer see the message i'm replying to in a quote box. Only see my response.) If that's how it works with the new layout, then it's working correctly. If not, then i'm still having issues.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The message should still be quoted in the post by default.

Ok, then I'm still having issues. I just tried it and it's still only showing my replies, not the quoted message.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

HMm, coudl you provide a url to a page where it's doign it wrong? thanks :)

It happens when i click the link on any scan comments. Here's one page i just tried and it didn't work. I started from this page (K-on scan) and it took me to the user guest book where i tried posting. Guestbook Post

*Edit* it is also happening when i try to reply to comments in my guestbook.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.