Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can someone get used to death? - Minitokyo

Can someone get used to death?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

cant say i am... but there is alot of killing in my town i just dont care anymore who or why....

what you guys think?

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

media, movies, etc can make us immune to death/dying after awhile, same with fighting...death happens all around, the media likes to make it worse by broadcasting it in the news and makes sensitive people afraid, upset...i got use to death long ago...i just merely sit back and watch the world destroy itself and hide from the crossfires...that's all that can really be done...people are going to kill/die regardless...that's the reason why i stopped watching the news/media stuff years ago...movies are the just of my entertainment any more

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

you got a point, i think its posible.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

yeah, i think so if your around that
type of environment all the time. you
get use to it and just see it as something
that happens on a daily basis.

I think so. People who work in slaughterhouses get used to it since they see it every day. You pretty much lose that emotion.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

i worked at the hospital for 3 1/2 years pretty much made me numb to a lot of things -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i don't think so

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Occassionally, people have to use one another, it is cogwheel of society and so long it keeps spinning the world will go round.

Actually, to be honest, it is good to get used, it proves one is useful. Thinking about job markets today I see many new opportunities open up, many of them however, uses a market's weakness to penetrate rather than operate a legitimate business. Think the business of selling energy crystals and health support products.

A company I know uses Titanium, liquefied (I know that is barely possible these days) as a means to sell their goods which are plastic arm bands 'infused' with titanium. It is supposed to relieve muscular pain and stress, this is the target of the market weakness.

While one can argue it is the business itself, the weakness is that they target the people today, whom are prone to such pains and stress in the world moving too fast for its own good. This is behavior, it is only natural to use such things to penetrate or create new markets.

In the case of people to people, you see, these are the same guys doing sales selling you goods you don't need. These are the same people who gave you a deal, but tell you later you have to pay extra in the fineprint. These are the same guys who thinks you are idiots supporting what they sell in their brand.

The same mindset can be applied to killing and what's not, if you seen something enough, you realized people are being getting used to things like this they don't care if they are supporting or fuelling the flame. In the old days from my time in high school, high school used to be very violent. My school was a violence breeding ground, with daily biker gangs and such riding in and sometimes, every now and then at least, one or two teachers have to get sent to the hospitals for deadly injury.

This is what I thought then: the same guys who buy and sell shit you don't need is the same guys then gave you violence as a product, because violence is cool, everyone sells you violence as the coat you wear. Wanna join the cool guys? be violent.

Society functions in a way that pretty much once everyone dons the same costume, it is normal.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

im pretty much used to it by now, i think its just something that either make us more insensible.... or stronger, depends on the point of view.

but for me its stronger, show how tough the world is, and even the world is like that doesnt mean its a bad world.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

lot's of killing ? what the !@#$
just search & kill the killer ! ^^
haha just kiddin !

yeah.. many of my relatives died on these past 2 years.. ehem.. i mean passed away~

i think i will
die is nothing
why we don't try to lookdown this?

you never get used to it that's impossible
cuz you get to experience it once

You'll get used to it when you're dead.

i don't think so

No, It still kills everytime =P

One cannot get used to death... unless one is witnessing it as a by stander. You only die once (that is my belief).

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

Quote by angelxxuani worked at the hospital for 3 1/2 years pretty much made me numb to a lot of things -_-

u know i could have work in a hospital but i didn't want to because i know i will getr used to certain things that i shudn't get used to because it can bring out something in me that shud remain buried o.o;;

anyways i never was afraid of death, i never cared for anyone who died(even if i know u well, even when my brother die i was like whatever) simply death is nothing to me more than something i long for

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

I don't really care if murders going on around me.
Except when they mess with my family..
Cause I'll kill them back.

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

i think maybe yes
but there still some of those who can't let go
depend on that person

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I'm not used in some case like this so....

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

nobody can get used to death cuz he can't exercise enough since he dies once

rad430

rad430

Arisato

kill all the people.then maybe used to it
or kill the killers in your town & then don<t think about it.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TIME IT DELIVERS US,
ALL TO THE SAME END.
YOU CAN,T PLUG YOUR EARS AND COVER YOUR EYES.
Persona3

if it reaches the point when it doesnt scare you anymore then yes you are already used to it

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.