Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can someone get used to death? - Minitokyo

Can someone get used to death?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

well i have

I've not lost anyone close to me to death...but I think people would....I mean you have to look at other areas around the world...Asia and Africa are the worst off as people lose them to disease and starvation and murders

death is scaring to me, because of the pain you experience....if i was face to face with it it would probably be something i can't get used to....you can only be numbed by it, or try to ignore it.

People die. Every day, every minute.

You can't change it.
But it might hurt if you had a close relationship with said person.

You CAN get used to death. But it won't feel alright in the end

of corse they can

Quote by EternalEthelionif it reaches the point when it doesnt scare you anymore then yes you are already used to it

just agree..

I don't think it getting used to death, it just be de-sensitized.
Movies,media,books,newspaper,etc all speak of death.
Society make it so we are around it everyday, it's a part of life, & it happens everyday.
When you start to obsess over death than thats when you know theres a problem. IMO

To me...I cannot get used to death... since you are give once to live...

I think that people can get desentized to death but i do not think it is completely possible to get used to it.
specially if it is someone you are close to. i thought i was completely okay with it and it would not bother me but when I held my dads hand as he was dying and felt the life leave him, it made me realize i could never get used to how horrible and yet releaving death can be

Death is around us in a day to day basis

maybe you get used to because it 's not someone you love or care but when something 's bad like killing happens to somone you love or care I really think I can not get used to it ...

basically speaking
death is a form of a second birth,
you are reborn to eternal life with God or
you go down to a place of eternal damnation with satan
so their is no need to fear death is a key to second life
but do fear death if your a sinner that don't repent, don't go to sunday obligations and don't acknowledge the love and grace of God, in short follow the Ethical Decalogue of God
:/...

o7kml09,.p0p

Possible, but we are generally all used to death now, aren't we? Everyday we read about murders in newspapers, see fatal accidents in the news, and yet it doesn't truly affect us much, does it? Not until it happens to someone that we actually know, then are we actually hit by the reality of death...

It depends. I mean, there's a difference of getting used to it based on knowing about it, as opposed to having a personal experience with a killing, for example, your friends or family getting jeopardized, which could possibly traumatize you instead.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Quote by EternalEthelionif it reaches the point when it doesnt scare you anymore then yes you are already used to it

agree with you.
fortunately i still scare when facing death. I've ever facing with death when I was in the elevator, and the elevator descended slowly. =/ so scary

really..that sucks...im always scared with death..

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

if i answer it...

so no...

but if i get some powers that involve immortality,

hoho...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I have seen a fair share of people dying, and have seen countless incidents of violence.

You either live with it, or lose it. '
The latter is a worse choice.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

idk dont really have death any where near me

I think it is possible to get used to death.
I mean if it happens all the time around the same place, then you wouldn't really expect anything different to happen.
So you just kind of get used to it and stop thinking about it.

you'll get used to these after some time

I agree with EternalEthelion, you get used to de idea of Death

Yes, I believe people who are forced to live in circumstances where death is present, can get used to it.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.