Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever felt so alone in this world? - Minitokyo

ever felt so alone in this world?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

ever had a time when you felt so alone in this vast big world even though you are surrounded by so many people?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

yeah, sometimes i think back, i used to have so many friends... but now ether they moved away, got involved in drugs or.... worse, i have only 1 or 2 people i can really be my self with, other then the times i'm with them, i'm alone in my room, playing videogames, watching anime, or i'm on the internet, most of the time i feel like i'm the only person in the world, i went through some tough stuff in my life so i'm "emotional", when i get mad my face turn beat red and my eyes water, and punch things lol walls, doors, never people, i do cry when thing are really sad, but i'm 6'4 so it's hard to be my self around people, i usually feel alone, believe it or not the internet helps, no one laughs in your face and you can't go to jail for beating the $h!t out of some guy gets in your face, thanks for the question.
@sweetanimegirl24
and if this is how you really feel? find someone you can talk to, if you need to you can pm me, ok?
peace and much love

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sweet, yep been there, felt the pain...finally forced myself to become cute and adorable and now i am, well, literally the center of attention, so to speak, where i will have people around me all the time that care for me and stuff...i was in other moods, like evil and stuff, pushed people aside...a real mess...but how you come out of it, is entirely up to you

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i don't have any friend , so i don't care

Hayato-kun

Hayato-kun

???????!

Yup.
I have some people around me, but I don't count them as friends. They're just school friends. You say "Hi" and stand beside them during break and talk a bit with them and that's it. Everyday when I come home from school I go straight to my room. I play videogames, chat, draw and so on. I rarely do things with other people. And I mean really rarely. Back then when I was younger I had a lot of friends and had a fun life but everything changed after I got into 6th grade and now I am in 10th grade(but I repeat the class, because I didn't get the issue/graduation(?) I wanted) so that makes me 4 1/4 years being in a depressed mood but somehow relieved. I have a bad relation with my mom and sometimes with my dad as well. I think it's relieving to be alone but on the other side I hate to see people who have fun with their friends while I can't make any real friends. My old friends from primary school don't talk to me anymore except one who is in my class, but she talks more with others than with me. Then there're 2 brothers I know since kindergarten but we don't talk to each other anymore, too. Only when we accidentically meet each other at the street we say "Hi." and that's it. I really hope that life becomes better in the near future because it sucks. (Also there're these little teenies who ignore someone because of their outfit or are less nice to someone than to others and.. ARGH.. GODDAMNIT I swear people are pissing me of...)
I hope you understand more than 50% of what I have written.. I am not a pro in english

when i was young .i also had a lot of friends but everything changed

Definitely.

My father was in the Army so we moved every 4 years to different places. Even though their were a lot of people around I found myself not wanting to make friends because they would be gone soon. I did it to myself really, the being alone part. I wouldn't actively look for friends to hang out with because I didn't want to feel that pain of loss.

Now that I'm older I have found true friends that still keep in touch with me over all the years. Still, I feel like I'm alone in this world because most of the time people don't understand me.

yes i think we all have at some point

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

I think some sort of emotional isolation is getting a bigger issue as time passes. Most people are only focused on themselves today.
I read a newspaper article where a man lied dead infront of his TV for half a year before anyone noticed. That's sad.

RedRebel

RedRebel

Just always smile!

Yeah most of the time i get to be alone when everybody is constantly ganging up to you.

merged: 10-15-2009 ~ 02:52pm
the you in the end is supposed to be "me"

Life will always be empty without friendship.

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

I think we all experience that point, yet sometimes being alone makes you relieved and gives you time to clear your mind and relieve any emotional and social stress

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

mona12

mona12

Nyaa

yes every time thats why i perfer computer and playing video games

A smile makes us look younger

most definitely.... sometimes i do when i go off to school >< my high school is a school where we stay in dorms.. so i feel lonely at time

? ??

Beloved322

Beloved322

The beloved angel

Yeah, since my friend go to study far away, I feel alone all the time. I'm a nice person, I mean, I haven't hurt anyone, but people see me and feel I don't know...they don't like me I guess. My best friend (i don't have so much friends) told me that I seem serious although I like to do stupid things....anyway, people at my University don't talk to me much...c'mon, even people at the Internet don't talk to me...>_< That makes me so depress! Well, sometimes I even feel like crying....this is really pathetic, I haven't like this ever, but now is everytime. I think this would swallow me in...i can't stand it...

sometimes, when there is no one besides me when i need someone to talk...

many times

its more feeling lonely than alone

many times

i'm alone but not lonely
i like stay with myself

I like to stay alone,too.
But I hate someone who pretend they are nice to you.
In my colleage life, I didn't feel happy at all.
I didn't talk to my classmates everyday, even though I was accouted into one small group(good friends).
But I don't think I was in that party.
Because it had happened too many things to me. And these things let me know they are not my true good friends at all.
For example:
I was choosed to be the class chairman in the last two years.
When I annouced something which everyone have to do immedietely.
I always found some people didn't have any action.
They always thought I will remind them or I can let them give the report in the last time.
the most frustrating thing was they were my friends.

I graduated from colleage alomst 4 months now.
I feel happy now.
Because I have found a job soon.
The job is what I want since high school.
MY colleagues are nice.
Even we are not talking very frequency.
But I've found where I belong.
And I can absorb energy and collect laugh from drama, comics or other little thing in my life.

hope you all can understand what I mean.
Because I'm a Taiwanese.
Maybe there are many people don't know where is Taiwan.
so I give you some tips:
Taiwan is a island beside China and under Jappan.

Yes many many many times.

I used to think that meeting alot of people and becoming their friend was a great way to get support if I ever needed it. But the truth is, the majority of the people whom I thought were my friends didn't give a crap about me when I had a knife accident. Only 2-3 (out of 49) of them actually bothered to asked how I was. I got upset and called them all lously friends. After that, still barely anybody cared. Your friend or friends may be your support of help for the moment, but eventually they won't care. If you have a good relationship with your parents, then you can really depend on your own flesh and blood. And if you're devoted to God, then you can depend on him (that is from my experience. I'm not trying to start a flame or anything.)

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

even there're people, i felt alone.
and i'm proud of it. -___-

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

Most definitely. I'm a quiet, shy person with fire inside, and loneliness can hurt. But not all the time. I like being alone with my own world sometimes to ponder about situations and decisions, listen to music, search the 'net, draw, read, write, or daydream about my own anime characters, etc. Lol. You can find ways to overcome loneliness too.
However, I get lonely quickly when im amid a large, loud crowd with friends or family. The louder a crowd gets, the more lonelier I get. Its odd.You think everyone are talking about you and staring at you as you stand out, or walk by. However, I dont talk to, or trust a lot of people. I want a "few" friends that are true and accepts me. You dont need a thousand friends to not be alone.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Some times

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

yeah i used to feel it .. but i overcome that feeling
loneliness .. Sadness .. Tears .. coldness ..
they are just feelings that you can overcome if you wanted to or just adapt to it
for me ... i dont know if i did overcome these feelings or just adapting to it ..
or sometimes both ... when i say i overcome these feelings and a certain day come .. i realize that i didnt overcome it yet..
the wounds do heals .. but there will be always a scar behind.. that will reminds you of the pain you felt

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.