Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever felt so alone in this world? - Minitokyo

ever felt so alone in this world?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

yes I have , its so wired
I fell like I was some sort of mistake but yet need to do some thing
I hate my life every thing I do
I make things really worse a lot worse
I really don’t now what to do shod I suffer in this world …I don’t know what to do..!

Bahhh, a lot of things have changed, I've gone through some rough crap but so has everyone. I do feel alone sometimes to the point of where I wanna run away from everything. Some of my closest friends have gone to Uni, we used to sit in these huge fields on a bench for almost hours till like 2am, it was fun because we where all together but things changed. It used to be 5 of us, but now its only 2..........things didn't get much better. My parents got divorced, my relationship with my mum fell apart, Things fell apart with the girl I liked and all I wanted to do was get all those feeling out of me. Anywayyyyyyys, sorry bout that. Things are getting much better though and my relationship with my mum is much better and things are going pretty well so far.

Yes i have. And it's still there, the lonely feeling.
Not everytime but often /:

I have been always lonely..but i love to be left alone

yes i have, but there are sure to be times when one will feel like this.. it is ultimately up to us to overcome it or do something about it

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Sometimes
but i think everyone will have this kind of feeling also
because when you are born in this world
you are alone
and when you die
you will also be alone
it just something people need to live with it

Yeah! Well at least I think everyone has felt something like tahta at least onece in their life. I have! Although I have friends and family sometimes they can't help, but I think feeling lonely is something natural,sometimes sad but yeah.. I don't know what else XD

Greets!

I like to stay alone,too

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

A lot of times I can't even count them.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

I was really scared yesterday because I almost died but why…, I ask my self why was I scared its not like I died known one will miss me not even cry,
why am I here for why didn’t I die there why must I keep suffering alone I this world
I’m really scared to no the answer yet I’m still looking for it
I cant stop crying in the nights of all the hate I have don to other people
why cant I kill my self
what EM I SO SCARE ABOUT.,. PLESE ENY ONE HELP ME BY NOT TALKING TO ME..

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

Of course I did and I do even now. The fact is the world is not the right place for me.
I think everyone sometimes feels alone.

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

rad430

rad430

Arisato

really i cant say , maybe a few.
but sometimes i like to be alone(whitout family).

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TIME IT DELIVERS US,
ALL TO THE SAME END.
YOU CAN,T PLUG YOUR EARS AND COVER YOUR EYES.
Persona3

Yeah . . =/

Sometimes I feel like I'm used to it but sometimes I feel alone cos I have no true friend

lol yeah i've felt alone...but then humans are almost always lonely...depends on what loneliness means for you I guess

you know i thought that i wasent eny more but i was wrong..

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Sure. But I don't really mind.

creditscredits

well.........when time goes by............
I'm start to become weird........ loneliness came to my life when i'm alone and i really cant bear it...........

chris1412

chris1412

Welcome~

Yap...
Almost always
Is it weird to love game and liking anime?
My Friends are such a stupid for not knowing about anime
They think I'm weird to love those things...

Everybody probably has felt lonely every once in a long while, but i guess it depends on how you percieve the situation; if you think you are lonely, that nobody cares, then it will be that way, unless you have a more positive outlook, but then again i'd rather let the soft cover of darkness take over because the light is too bright.

DemonFoxKira

DemonFoxKira

demonfoxkira.deviantart.com

Yeah, sometimes I feel alone and still is. There was a time when all my best friends were here to go out in night clubs and have fun but now all of them are studying in abroad. sometime I feel terribly alone when having nowhere to go during holidays and just stay at home or when your mobile phone show no new messages, calls or everything for a while.
You just feel like no one is thinking about you and even if you make some effort to go and talk to other friends, it won't be the same..

No, I always feel with so much people around me that make me want to scream.

Dax

Quote by Rossx69No, I always feel with so much people around me that make me want to scream.

pretty much the same.
Anyway, this argument is in modern philosophy. Things changed a lot with metropolis.
Those interested can read Georg Simmel's writings.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.