Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinigami Colluseum (I probebly spelled that wrong) - Minitokyo

Shinigami Colluseum (I probebly spelled that wrong)

Group announcement by Zero-and-Ciel-Fangirls

who do u place your bet on?

contestant 1
1 votes
contestant 2
1 votes
I don't care Im just watching
0 votes
... um.. Il wait 4 teh battle 2 end then Ill guess
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

This is were shinigami's in general fight, and I 4get 2 mention this but in all forums when you die your character is not dead ALTHOUGH it will count when we get all our ranks filled and go to war, in the war when you die, your character is dead but in this forum nya~ your life is restored after wards

current battle is

contestant 1:
1st squad Captain
Ryushikyo Yagari (HatedAngel / Ashely)

contestant 2:
2nd squad captain
Novabombded

who shall win!?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

I voted Novabomb! Don't let your guard down!

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

*Walks in eating a pepperoni pizza hotpocket* Greeting Ashley-Sama, hey hey Karilynn-san *hugs*, *offers you both a delicious hotpocket* sorry just had some irl lol *takes off his captains houri and hands it to Karilynn* watch this for me, *turns to the captain commander* anytime your ready *bows without taking his eyes off of you*

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

well GO ASHELY! and Novabombd ...

what shall sasuke and i do then *puzzled look* watching is ever so boring when combat of two of the same
*sigh*

Signature

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

I'm ready... *starts warming up" *jumps around, and exercises to "Eye of the tiger"* *runs up 10 million stairs* yeah! *jumps up and down at the top while out of breath* *sits down, waits and eats a steak&cheese sub with mushrooms, peppers, onions, extra cheese and mayonnaise* MmMmm

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*puts up the hilt of Sagaku-Himei and draws the cero attack into the darkness of the onyx, absorbing it, (similar to how nell absorbs ceros)*
thanks, i'll save that for my fight with the captain commander *smiles* i'm sure she'll be surprised to see me attack her with one of your ceros

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

(Im doing acuall Rolepaly cuz its easyer)
"Oh really?" She thought to herself. "Now I know he's gonna use his cero's" She said narrowing her eyes on the 2nd squad captain. She had her reitsu masked she saw he had his attention drawn away from her direction. She drew her sword, The black cat (its her zanpakuto spirit) appeared behind her "you ready?" it said with a sly grin. Ashely didn't reply, she shunpoed streight behind him silently hardly noticable and aimed streight across his back. "Im gonna havta test him out a bit before I get serious" she thought to herself "I wanna see how well he's improved first.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

I will to then : )
*the captain commander's sword stabbed into nova's back right between the 4th and 5th verdibra, but there was no blood flow, no cry of pain,... no sound at all, then the stabbed nova looked back over both his, and ashley-sama's shoulder and smiled* "hello ashley-sama" *a calm voice said into ashley's ear* "boom!" *said voice just before the stabbed nova exploded into a bright blast of radiant energy* *the other nova that was hiding himself before he appeared behind ashley jumped back and places his hands into his pockets* are you ok ashley-sama? "he said out loud even though he was thinking to himself, of course she's ok"

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ashely looked back "of course, Someone of my reistu level could block a cero of the level with only one bare hand" She said with a smirk across her face. She showed her hand with only a tiny scar on it. She pulled out her other sword (she has two of them) and tossed the other one in the air. She blinked her eyes and her eye color went from red/yellow to purple. The zanpakuto now hovered in the air. "if he's smart enough he'll know wich blade to look after.. the one Im holding by using my hands... or the one Im using by using my reistu" (I can levitate objects by using my reistu) She charged from the front. and made the other blade hide somewere.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*while smiling he says* "actually that wasn't even a cero, that was just one of my light clones" *the smile wipes from nova's face and he screams* "Hadou # 4 White Lightning" *an arc of lightning dashes at ashley, as nova turns and fires another arc of lightning into the air, using the metal of ashleys hidden sword as a magnet to atract the electricity just to see where the 2nd sword is hidden* *nova then smiles, knowing full well that lightning as one of ashley's elements would do little to no damage to her*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ashely simply stood there and stuck out her blade allowing it absorb all of the electric power. She let the other sword be drawn to the electricity. letting Nova get his reitsu a little distracted. SHe shunpoed right behind him but not right behind him, She threw her sword at his back like a throwing knife. At the last minutes she shunpoed threw the air and grabbed her zanpakuto from the magnetic pull. "to bad I can't do kidou to save my life!" she thought to herself" She always sucked at kidou, so she uses every other technique.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*nova grins, spins and catches the sword in his left hand, nova looks down at his hand and notices a small amount of blood on the blade of the sword and laughs to himself* "she just toying with me" *nova thinks to himself...* "here" *nova says and then he tosses the sword back to ashley* *nova inhales deeply and screams* "Hadou # 31 Shot of Red Fire" *and an intense blast of red fire speeds out of the same hand, wizzing past the sword he tossed back, and heading straight at ashley" "takes this!" *he yelled as he started firing the red blasts like bullets as he shunpoed from place to place firing from different angles*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ashely's zanpakuto's spirit appeared on her shoulder "you've trained for this long to use the move... now use it!" It whispered in her. "this is gonna hurt my head!" she thought bittery. Her eyes turned dark purple/Black The fire balls stopped inches before touching her. "With my levitation I can grabs other peoples kidou and fire it back... although it hurts like hell when I do it, Im still learning to do this" She said while merging them together into one big fire ball. "so i can only do this move 5 times a day" She then shot the fireball streight back causing a huge explosion when it lands.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*nova walks out of the crater with his outfit a complete mess, but otherwise unharmed* "remember ashley-sama, that's one of my elements" *he said as he rips the shirt of his outfit off* "ok lets see if you can stop the full incantation version, Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadou # 31 Shot of Red Fire!" *an enormous red blazing ball forms in both of novas hands at least twice the size of the one that ashley sent back* "taaake thiiiis!" *nova shouted as he shot it at ashley with all his strength*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"I guess I have forgotten that" Ashely thought to herself. She then focused in her reitsu on the huge fire coming at her. "I think I can block this, this is about the same size as the Black lightning bolts KurokaminariNeko (my zanpakuto) shot at me to help me practice. It stopped 1foot away from her face She then felt what felt like a stab in the head that came and went. "strike the darkest shadow KuroKaminariNeko" She shouted her zanpkauot's went into release form. She conbined the abilities of her zanapakuto in the fire ball, resulting it to turn a black color and lighting bolts started to surge threw it. She then shot it streight back at him. "ouch" the stabbing pain came back She held her head for a split second, untill KuroKaminariNeko shouted in her ear "cmon get your head up!" THe pain vanished and she lifted her head back up.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*nova's eyes go wide when he sees ashley stop the blast, and then adds energy to it, nova's hands come up he chants the full incantation of a more powerful kido* "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws Hadou # 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down!" *a smaller but denser blue fire ball leaves nova's hands and collides with the black and red gaint bearing down on him but as the new energy is introduced to the mixture, everything explodes in an extravagant display of blacks, violets, reds and blues, the staggering force of which throws nova back against one of the colluseums walls, flesh and bone smash through stone and nova lets out a grunt of pain* "uuuggghhhh!" *then nova falls to the ground but catches himself on one one knee, he looks at ashley with respect and thinks to himself* "she's captain commander for a reason" *nova pull himself to his feet, wipes the blood from his lips*

merged: 10-10-2009 ~ 09:05pm
*nova then smirks with an excited gleem in his eyes and says* "2 uses down 3 to go, having fun yet ashley-sama?" *nova then stands up straight and puts his hand behind his back* "Shine in the dackness! Sagaku-Himei!" *a blinding light erupts behind nova's back as he smiles and says* "now the fight can start"

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Once she saw him fire of anpther kidou spell to block the fireball her eyes widened "shimanto!" The thought shot threw her head. "Dark hideout" before she got completly in the nearest shadow A huge pice of metal hit her leg leabing a huge burn on it. After the explosion was done she jumped back out of the shadow. More of the legging of her shinigami outfir was ripped and burnt off leaving a scar there. She stood there unfazed by the pain. "Its about time to begin" She said gripping the hilt of her zanpakuto. "Dark lightning" she said throwing the Lightning blade up in the air (there are 2 of them, ones the Dark Blade, ones the lightning blade) It hovered in the air and shot out a huge Black lightning bolt.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*nova pulls his zankakutou from behind his back and pulls it into it's dual mode (short sword and dagger attached by chains of light) he thrust out the dagger at the lightning, as the majority of the blast is absorb into the onyx, black static crawls up nova's left arm causing discomfort, nova make an unpleasant face at the slight pain and looks at ashley* "you know commander, i've learned something more about my zankakutou" *he said as he smiled* "its not simply a light, dark element zankakutou... sealed within it is the ultimate power of light and dark" *nova looks into his commander's eyes* "within the sword.... is sealed a sun! and within the dagger... is sealed a blackhole! and although i can't harness they're full power yet, i can control some things, like a blackhole's gravity! *nova shouts out the last word as he points the onyx at ashley and unleashes an extream gravitational force causing the gravity in the area to become ten times the normal, nova, seemingly unaffected by the gravitational change,

merged: 10-10-2009 ~ 10:21pm
*turns and slashes out with his sword of light send a long blade of dazzling energy out at ashley*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"ah so thats what he's achieved" she thought to herself. She then felt the weight She was taken off guard at 1st She dropped down a little bit. "gotta take some weight off. "she dropped her swords using her levitation to hold them up. She then cut off alot of hair down to her shoulders (originally its weist length), She now that the weight of her own hair now was cut down by a huge portion. It drooped to the ground wit a hard BANG. "dang that is alot of wieght" she thought while looking over to the pile. She then stood up with what only looked like ease. While getting up her hidden weapon on her right forearm sprung out and along with it, the one on her right ankle did, She quieckly cut the Leather rope, almost secretly. She shunpoed above Nova And did a sideward kick and so her hidden weapon on the leg shot out," like lashing a wip with a blade at the tip." Would be the best description. and from behind him she has Her Dark Blade coming in for the kill.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

*nova turned his eyes sky ward and smiled at ashley, as bright white chains quickly encircled him and began violently spinning and lashing out like a dome laser chainsaws* "attack now" *nova says to the sky with confedence* "come at me!" *he screams through the gashing noise*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"why does he seems so eager?" she thought to herself narrowing her eyes down at him. "Black Surge" She whispered. Then her Lightning blade and her Dark blade croosed and they both started to both have black lightning surge threw the blade. "GO!" then one blade came streight down, aiming for his neck.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

sorry for the delay, my internet was down.
*nova just stands there as the chains swing and slash in every direction, deflecting the blade away into a wall* "you have to try harder then that" *he laughs up at ashley, as he stare up into the sky at her*

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Her eyes turned a purple color again the two blade in mid air both pointed streight at Nova, "Dark Bolt!" OThe dark blade shot out a black mass, and the lighting blade shot out Lightning.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

do you still want to do this right now? i'd understand if you didn't.
*novas eyes went wide* "danm! energy can get throught the cracks!" *nova looked around and started sinking into his own shadow* "hell bound!" *he shouts as he vanishes into the darkness, reappearing outside the dome of chains breathing heavy* *nova stands up straight and gets into a fighting stance, the smell of burnt flesh eminating from his blackened shoulder* "ok, that, really, hurt"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.