Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One piece pirate crew member - Minitokyo

One piece pirate crew member

page 1 of 1 12 total items

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

If you were able to join a crew of pirates in one piece wich would it be and what would be your job on the ship and just for fun what would be your devil fruit power?

Try not to take one that already exists lol.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

that can make me swim....and split my self

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nizan

Luffy

ok...
first of all I want to be a captain (who doesn't?) like Luffy... :)
now...for devil fruit...I think I want to be a waterman...I dont know if this kind of devil fruit exist in the anime...couse I didn't see al the episodes yet...but waterman can be a very good ability..maybe the best..
couse like this kind of devil fruits... (like sand, fire, smoke) water can stop it:
1) couse if a devil fruit man is in the water...he will die
2) water stopped Crocodile and his sand power
now..if I am a waterman... water cant stop me either if I am in the water...and if someone will touch me with water..like Luffy and Crocodile..
so I think it is the ultimate ability to defeat all kinds of devil fruits..
what you guts think?

Signature

fifaifo

fifaifo

uber nerd

I'd want to join Luffy's crew and my job would be to polish zoro's swords (does that count as a job?) :P My devil's fruit power would be the ability to control and make sound so I can be the musician that Luffy keeps saying he wants as a shipmate too.

jakuniku kyoushoku: tsuyoi kereba iki, yowa kereba shinu..

nizan

Luffy

lol!
to be the polisher of Zoro's katanas is very great job..I like your idea
and the musician...lol nice idea too

Signature

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

hmm drat my sound devil fruit is already taken hmm.... I don't think i'd want to be captain... but hmm...

ah-ha! Pressure - the ability to compress - decompress any area around me (including myself) as well as control shape and so on. With control you could do a huge number of things with this (fly, float, you name it) as well as get the abilities of sound (alternating waves of pressure) with the advantage of being able to create it from any area around you. Compress the air around you instant armor, someone tries to set you on fire... wrap the fire around you with a mix of low high pressure, someone attakcs you with a sword - compress the air into a sword. You start to fall into the water. compress the air to make a walkway or make your own "cushion" of air and fly around. though there would be the limitation... if you actually fall in the water you'd still be stuck (if you had air around you you could create a bubble around yourself) but you can't actually driectly control the ocean (i.e no walking on water) though you can control the air above it :-)

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Duh. I would want to join Luffy's crew. Battles and parties, what's not to like ? As for the devil's fruit, I wouldn't want to eat any because I like swiming...But if I would have to choose, I would eat the one Arbida ate to lose some extra pounds.

Signature Image

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well obviously I would want to join Luffy´s crew ince they are much fun ^^
my job would prolly be ehm...well take it like this...what is zoros job?? well he is good in fight´s right?? so..I guess my job would be fighting and in plotting..like plans and so on..
my devil fruit would be...ehm...speed...I would be faster than anyone and seeing me would be almost impossible ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

of course if i'd be a pirate I'd join mugiwara's crew ;)

my job would be to help nami-san (^^ <3 <3)) with navigating and to fight obviously...

devil's fruit abilities ?? cloning (kage bunshin in one piece ^^) or invisibility...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Of course it would be Luffy's crew! That's for sure.
About the position on the ship... well, I suck at cooking, so I obviously won't become a kitchen chief. I'll probably a terrible medic as well and at really bad at shoting, so the only jobs left are navigator (but that's sounds boring) or simply, a fighter (like Zoro in Luffy's crew). In that case I'd choose fighter.
As for the evil fruit... It's dificult to create an original one, that haven't been used yet. But what would you say to this: a fruit that give me the control over all, nature powers: fire, wind, water and earth (that also includes lightings and ice). Let's call it Gaia's Fruit or something. I know that such a fruit might be to powerful, but why not?

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

i'll say Luffy's crew cuz they have the sweet sweet nami~!
i would love being navigator cuz maps and landscapes are just my thing ...
maybe i can me nami's assistance or seomthign - XP
as for abilites i would like to control the power of Wind ~!
much like the main char in Tokyo Underground. ~

cuz playing wif swords, slicing metals wif wind, flying around, and sensing enemies just by the wind is just too funn ~!

i would love to be part of the white beard crew ....just sem like the best around (as of now....im sure luffy and company will surpass them )
devil's fruit powers...i guess shadow powrs >:3 .... i would be able to become a shadow and also control other shadows lol (sounds way too much like shika's jatsus lol )

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.