Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can you break a heart? - Minitokyo

How can you break a heart?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Ok-... I need help, guys. ^^"
I don't like this guy...but he keeps bugging me. He always asks questions and he acts dum just to ask even more questions! He's actually a nice guy (too nice) but he's just...nerdy? He always talks about airplanes and some other stuff.

Well, anyway. How can I tell him I'm not interested.
PS: I already tried to tell him that I don't like him...talking won't do...:(

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

well just go out with him give him a chance , imagine that was you trying to go for a guy.. and he feels the same way you do.. you never know maybe you’ll like him..

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well you could always scare him away with talking about things you like...it does work...nerdy or not...it's weird but i've scared off a lot of guys that way...and also mentioning you're mental or something, lies helps too...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

So he's romantically interested in you? He's not just being friendly? Would you still want to be friends with him?

If so I would go with "Hey [insert name here]. I think you're a really nice guy, but I'm just not interested in you in that way."

As far as conversation topics you can try... "Wow, you're really knowledgeable about airplanes, but to be honest... they don't interest me all that much. What other things do you like?" (Or you could change the topic to something else)

Signature Image

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

Ehm...
You said that he loves talking about airplanes, right?
If i were you, i would talk bad about something that he really likes....
For example, you could say that airplanes are really boring, talking about its makes you sick, or anything else...

Just make him angry with you....

Good Luck~

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Go with Fireflywishes advice. I've found that approach has helped me, and it doesn't involve being a jerk, like some have suggested.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

I know, why are you girls so mean

lyxandra

lyxandra

...love will lead you back...

I don't think you need to learn how to break a heart just to avoid this guy....if talking won't work, try breaking his NOSE! :b

GreenRebel

Lonesome

Kill him. if not then go with firefly's advice.

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

He's already dead. How can I go with his advice? ^^"

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

A persistent male...how about scaring him off?You can ask him what he dislikes and purposely do every single thing he dislikes with or infront of him XD Since words won't penetrate his over-thick skull,actions like that would tend to work.Just behave differently from your usual self,if your sweet and innocent,turning into a hoodlum would disorient him that's for sure :D

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

You know if you leave him you'll lose something special believe me.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

porcelain-harlott

porcelain-harlott

itadakimasu!!

A girl's heart can be easily broken..women are fragile.
But if you want to break a man, strike at his ego for his ego holds all...that or you could just kick his balls. :D

I am inside your mind, lurking beneath your deepest thoughts silently waiting to be roused from my hiding place~.?

i agree with porcelain-harlott.

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

How about making out with someone in front of him or say that u love someone else^^(if talk doesnt work) lol
More serious now^^ :
I would agree with fireflywishes but some guys can be really persistent..kinda annoying..if you like the guy as a friend i dont think you should "break his heart" on pourpose, i think people should avoid doing something that they wouldnt like if it happened to them
just talk and force him to understand that you are not interested in him!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.