Unable to post content on userpage

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Cancel

I've been editing my layout and such, and have posted my CSS and all that jazz to make my userpage look pretty. The only thing that I'm finding is that I can't have pretty CSS as well as content on my userpage.

I go to the "profile contents" page from my navigation bar, punch some stuff in, and nothing appears on my userpage D:

I've seen that when I reset my layout my content will show through, but when I re-enter my CSS (as I can't switch tabs on the skinbuilder and have to reset it everytime I enter something new) it will go away. I don't know if I've re-entered a bogey code or something, but yeah.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

leave out all style codes and see if that works...i had the same problem...to reset it change the color properties just one block and it will reset it enough will you can edit it again, a lot of times people have been opening new windows and editing them and then when there are errrors use the other page to reset it...but just don't use any opening or closing style tags and this will stop that...hope that makes sense

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

happy

merged: 10-10-2009 ~ 01:09am
no sad

• Oct 09, 2009

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Cancel

Ahaha, it seems to be fixed :). Thanks for the help :)

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.