Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full update and new layout of Sakura group! - Minitokyo

Full update and new layout of Sakura group!

Group announcement by Sakura

page 1 of 1 1 total item

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Woah!
I'm dead!
But I finally finished updating the whole thing ^^
There is a completely new layout featuring the 2 Sakura from both CCS and TRC, and with a banner which I colored myself XD
The content of the group page was also heavily updated with the profiles of all the *many* Sakura out there in the Clampesque World, together with News, new featured artworks, a Kero-chan mouse cursor, many pics etc...

After this, all I can say is: make my efforts worth it and be active!
Any suggestions about the group are welcome.
Feel free to discuss anything you want in the guestbook like, for example: can we consider princess Sakura a legitimate counterpart now that we learned her real name was 'Tsubasa' and not 'Sakura', especially considering the importance Clamp has always put in their characters names?
Is there anything you think is amiss in the group? Please share your ideas and POV about everything and anything!
Post and show off your artworks in the group, even though they aren't CCS/TRC art, it's fine ^^
etc..

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.