Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the last movie you watch? - Minitokyo

What was the last movie you watch?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 233 total items

So, what was the last movie you seen? It can be at the theater, DVD, on the computer, or VHS. Get rate 1 to 10. 10 for awesome movie and 1 for it suck.

Mine, was "9 (2009)" A movie about 9 dolls fights for their life and the survival of human kind. Just love it. I gave it 10.

Oh yeah, you are welcome to post as many as you want. I use this thread for my reference or what to watch.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

the latest pokemon movie... so cool!

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

The last movie I watched was "UP" in 3D. I would've thought it to be a funny kids movie but there was times in the movie where it was serious and full of meaning. I enjoyed it alot. I'm giving it a 8.5.

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

A solid action flick, Hugh Jackman is awesome <3

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Watched the new Star Trek movie with a friend... was ok I'm not really a Star Trek fan.

8/10 I guess

Matrix 1

very nice :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

OneChanbara it's a fantastic zombie movie i loved it...it could be released in english by now based on the age...it first started out as a video game and then branched out from there...it's be so far out as an anime...yes it's originally in japanese

BuBbLeS!

Signature

One Piece movie :P

>>>>>>>>>>>

Bleach Movie: Fade To Black.
It was awesomeness

err. stephen chow kung fu. i rewatched it ytd. LOL

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

The Ugly Truth

Funny but pervert
8/10

Akone

Akone

i never knew what i was missing!

the last movie i watched was THE REVAGE OF THE FALLEN in theathes...... my friend cried , i laughed all thounght it and that her..LOL

i guess it was all just make-believe never knew what I was missing,but I knew once we started kissin' ..I found......Love ? I love u Boo Bear ?
~Yoku Foxx~

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Do not know the english title of it: W

dried

dried

totally random.

District 9. Which is a really big piece of crap.

Twilight *___* i love this movie ^^

G.I Joe

Cool & Full Action..

8/10 i Guess

Where the Wild Things Are
I loved it. :D 9/10

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Stephen Kings The Mist with Thomas Jane. I thought it was awesome, the ending really shocked me.

Paranormal activity

-I'd go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear-

Shadow-Hime

Shadow-Hime

Yay stars!

Um, I think it was, 30 days of Night or something?

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Dangerous criminal
Thrill

Paranormal Activity..and it wasn't all that scary to me

Ranma 1/2
the 3rd Movie :)

Hearts in Atlantis

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 233 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.