Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo on Myanimelist.net - Minitokyo

Minitokyo on Myanimelist.net

page 1 of 1 20 total items

I'm seriously hoping i'm not the only one watching a lot of anime of the users on minitokyo, and i really am hoping i'm not the only one keeping track on what anime i watched when and what manga i watched when.

and from this hope i'd like to present an idea to the general userbase of MT.
How about making a club on either Myanimelist.net (or similar anime tracking page), for the userbase of Minitokyo?

the purpose of it:
being able to track what episodes you watched last
be able to track what others watch.
be able to meet people who share your interest in anime/manga
with this you will also be able to check comparability in anime/manga interest with other MT users
if you find someone you are highly compatible with, this could lead you to find new interesting anime/manga you would like to read.
people you are not as compatible with could be good for discussion on why they do not share the interest in certain genre's.
also if enough people joined, it might lead to interest for new users coming by MT to discuss, be creative and download scans and wallpapers.

I think that a club admin should be a staff/senior member/senior artist of MT.

this is of course just an idea, but i'd like to know if it would interest MT-users to have a such club.

ps: for those not familiar with the webpage mentioned, it can be found at http://myanimelist.net
if you want an example of an anime list on the webpage, you can check mine: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cerberus20

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

they use to have a feature where it was a drop down in the anime watchlist and you could simply click, give a brief summary of it, rate it and then be done with it, but that was the old system, this is the new system...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanthey use to have a feature where it was a drop down in the anime watchlist and you could simply click, give a brief summary of it, rate it and then be done with it, but that was the old system, this is the new system...

I'm not sure as to what you're getting at, you comment on their design having changed, since you were last there, which was when?
could you please elaborate what you're getting at with this comment?

MAL have a dozen of feature & up to date...
so i think it's necessary...

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Minitokyo has similar features, although not quite as extensive as Myanimelist (yet).
http://my.minitokyo.net/animes

Good idea, I give my full support!

Quote by SheqelMinitokyo has similar features, although not quite as extensive as Myanimelist (yet).
http://my.minitokyo.net/animes

Sheqel, while i admire that you have tried to make an animelist function on MT and wholely admit it not being nearly as advanced, i think the better idea is to use a system already developed for the purpose. To put it in another way, i think it would take too much time on your hands to develop a list system, that can compete with that of myanimelist(MAL)
Minitokyo is a great way to share your artistic ideas and creations, with the new layout it is even easier than ever to find what you might be looking for.
i know it might be a bit much for you to run a secondary board, not on MT, however im sure if you ask among the seniors on the board(or among the current staff for that sake), there would be a willing helping hand to try and make this idea work.

I already made it clear that the intention was to give the users of MT a way to compare what anime they watch with other users of MT, and secondly you would have a chance to generate a larger usergroup for MT.

Once you have made a club on MAL, the next step should be making a banner of size and shape the double users (those who use both MAL and MT) could put in their signature, to promote MT on the MAL boards (a small banner that links to either the MT club on MAL or links directly to MT).

So in sorts, its both a user service (MT users get to compare, and thereby get more anime related to debate) and a commercial for MT (you might be able to lure more people to MT, more people could equal more new artists).

---Related question: does Minitokyo have a small promotional banner that people can use on other boards/webpages? if not, do you think it could generate a bit more interest for it, if one was made that could be carried on to other websites?

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

You have my support!
I love MiniTokyo~
^ ^

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

Good idea, I give my full support

Quote by Itachywhat is this? i do

You have my support

you have my second support..

you have my support too

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Quote by cerberus20
---Related question: does Minitokyo have a small promotional banner that people can use on other boards/webpages? if not, do you think it could generate a bit more interest for it, if one was made that could be carried on to other websites?

you have my support. I like Minitokyo as well.

seems like there is a general support by those caring enough to post their opinion, now the question is if anyone feel like they have the time to manage a such (i don't...)

I support it, only I prefer AniDB.net over Myanimelist.

Sounds kewl :D

I think it's really a good idea! you have my support there! hehehe...

You have my support.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.