Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3 Deleted Evangelion scans - Minitokyo

3 Deleted Evangelion scans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Minitokyo staff:

Three scans for Neon Genesis Evangelion that I submitted last night were deleted. Two of which I do not understand the reason. On the third one,  by evaunit2
by evaunit2 , the moderator said that it was bad quality, but I am looking at the picture right now and I do not see anything wrong with the quality. Please explain in detail. Also, I promise you that I did not modify any of the scans by any means.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I know you didn't modify the scans.
If you see them closer you'll see Rei and Asuka look like as if they've been upscaled, while text is perfect... Those pictures were just weird.
The other one is of a good size, but saved with poor quality. You can see a lot of noise and jpeg artifacts there.
Hope this is clear enough evaunit, please let me know if you have other doubts~

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.