Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Deleted For No Reason - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Deleted For No Reason

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I made a wallpaper about a couple days ago from scratch. It was a Code Geass one titled "Kallen War God", made from 2 pics from the artbook Illustrations Rebels and some Photoshop brushes. Then about 2 or 3 days later I get this:

'Kallen War God' by aakaido has removed from the gallery and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can initiate a request to return it to the gallery.

How do I get them to put it back on? I haven't done anything wrong. I can only think of this as a bug. Please help. It was my first pic I've ever done and I don't wanna re-upload it only for it to be taken down again.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It isn't a bug, it was deleted because it was low quality. Poor extraction was the main problem.
It will not be restored because of the extraction.
If you want help or suggestions, try posting in The Sandbox part of the forum.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

I have the same problem it started after i uploaded some pictures and were deleted because they thought the pictures were not anime, what should i do?[

Signature

@Skynight
Usually the moderators will warn you about the rule violation in your guestbook (with explanation as well) , so I suggest that you read them .

Also , if you are unsure about the picture that you're going to upload , whether if it's allowed or not or if you're unsure that the picture quality is good or not , you can get those confirmation by posting it in The Sandbox .

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

that girl i think i have the some problem
How do I get them to put it back on? I haven't done anything wrong. I can only think of this as a bug. Please help. It was my first pic so please help me can you get one of moderators to re-fix my upload thing it wont let me upload anything
any more and i just want to upload pictures a again that is all i want so PLEASE HELP ME?

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.