Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Colorful-Wallies - the future - Minitokyo

Colorful-Wallies - the future

Group announcement by Colorfull-Wallies

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

To all members:

I was looking through my groups and, to my dismay, I found that the group is now only a place for members to post their newest wallpapers (and they rarely do).

So I'm looking for new admins/moderators to take over, add new members, make up some contests/challenges etc etc to get the group back on it's feet.

Note: Please only volunteer if you plan to be active.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I might be able to help after I get S20-SignatureStudio and UserpageSkinDesigns's layouts set up.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I will absolutely help! I was actually thinking about that earlier this week. This was one of the first groups I joined here, and it's sad to see it in this condition ;-; Phamthuha hasn't even signed in for several years. I'm pretty active and keep up with things here.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

I'd love to help out with something too :)

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I can help you if you need something ^_^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

The entire group just needs to be re-worked ... sadly Pham-chan hasn't logged on in ages.

I probably won't be able to help much, so good luck with reorganizing everything. :3

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.