Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Preferred Computer Language - Minitokyo

Preferred Computer Language

page 1 of 1 23 total items

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

For those who has knowledge and background of any programming computer language.
What is your preferred computer language?
I always go for the C++ because it is easy to operate but I'm having problems with the multi-dimensional arrays
and I'm sure of it that early game developers (I think even now) use the C++
(sorry I can't think of anymore word to write)

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

As an average Web programmer and lazy one undoubly, mine is PHP ;-)

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

I've taken two C++ courses and I am now in an Assembly Language programming course. So far, I have found C++ to be very nice and isn't too hard to code in. Assembler is fun but not real practical unless you need something to execute really fast. I understand how multi-dimensional arrays can be a pain, but stick with it. Its totally worth it!

Think deeply of simple things.

Assembler is for me useful to develop drivers, real-time thereore fast execution programs, embedding applications.

Lazy users and admin will turn into scrpting programming such as Perl, shell scripts, etc.

big applications and graphics will turn to "advanced" programming with heavier IDE and stuffs

english of corse

Quote by Jiruga0005english of corse

it's not a computer language ;-) try again.

is it javascript included on computer language? i try to learn it but too difficult ^^;

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

For me, it 's C#. A simple but powerful language suitable for app programing. it 's said that you can use C# to program anything you can imagine

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

Quote by zombielordFor me, it 's C#. A simple but powerful language suitable for app programing. it 's said that you can use C# to program anything you can imagine

you can, but even C# has its limits, or rather some things take a few more sentences to get working in C# compared to some other programming languages. for example if you have to do college level math, then Haskell might be better. :)

personally i like both C# and Java, possibly because they are two of the three programming languages that i have tried (third being C, which i didn't really like )

for programming i used Delphi-pascal and right now i use action script on flash

English. :D

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

btw, I think that this topic title 's not correct.
Computer language is referred to binary - that 's the only language computers use.
And the languages that we use to program were called programing language

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

To make it clear...
Yes! that's what I'm referring to. programming languages

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Programming language that i can use only pascal and C++, but i want to learn javascript programming language.

C++ and VisualBasic -for little apps- (and old languages Delphi and Pascal). Many people, specially working with UNIX-like OS like linux use to work with Python and similar.
I used Java, but I didn't liked.
For Web Apps the better you can use is php.

Signature Image

OriginsExodus

OriginsExodus

D.E.S.P.A.I.R.

i just only understand the C++
i want to study the visualbasic and java

anyone have an e-book about it?

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

Good one for me jajaja i swich between English Spanish and Japanise (for some software) XD

Wow good *0*

Basic HTML and BBCode.
I win.

ofcourse english

^ That joke's already been done. X3

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.