Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Accounts with Different Users - Minitokyo

Accounts with Different Users

page 1 of 1 9 total items

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Does anyone uses a mixed account? What I mean is that there are more than one user in that account like a shared account
Me and my friends always have a shared account especially in online games because we always trust each other with the password and the trust that not to share any info aside from ourselves it does have advantages and some disadvantages especially in online games

Advantage: Your character will grow faster because you can both use it using shifts like instead of worrying that your character cannot take or make through the event or just leveling up when you are busy, your partner can always substitute for you and vice versa

If your stuck with a boring quest or a hard one, you can rely on your partner to skip that part for you

If you/partner forgot the password/username just hope the partner/you memorized it

Disadvantage: There's always a chance that your equipment will be changed(except if you agree on the same item) and there's also a chance that you won't reach your stat goal (especially hybrid types)because he has also complete authority to apply stat points on his ow will

If you are both available to play, this sucks because the other one will surely play and the other will just sit around and be bored or something

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in some gaming sites i have been known to share an account...but for sites like these that have forums and the likes i tend to not, in case trouble arises or something...trust issues, even if they are your bff can be deadly if things turn south, which sometimes they do

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

I share account with my sister occasionaly.But I don't have much worries for recent Multiplayer games 'cause they usually have multiple character slots and we usually discuss a bit before changing equipments and what-not.

nope, hate mixing stuff like that...

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

hm... never will.
my char is mine. and only.

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

definitely no

The fun of a game is in the playing of it. Rarely does achieving the goal make for maximum enjoyment.

A friend of mine have a megaupload account premium, and sometimes I used her account to download something of big or more files in one time, but always with her permission...
And in a games "catch the egg-grow the dragon", I know the accounts and the pass of all my friends... but only because we make "dragon-sitting", so I'll look the dragon of my friends when they are away, and they look my little egg and hatcling when I can't.
I've never play in a MMORP, but I think is possible have an account in 2 or 3 friends only if there is really friendship (or partnership) and if the game il played like, relaly, a game, and not like a "alternative life" (so you don't be mortaly angry with your friend if he had sell your super-blinked-goldy armor...)

Sorry if my english is bad ^^ I'm not very well in english (and for me is 0.48 a.m.... O.o my mom will kill me...)

I wouldn't share, it's free to register so why not just have your own account.
my $0.02

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.