Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 french - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

I agree what you said ! :)

French is a difficult language !

N'est-ce pas ? :P

French Member

Ah ah ouai, m

Tsss-tsss.... Faut pas leur faire peur comme

(Pour peu qu'ils comprennent *BAM*)

XD Yes, it's sure, but it's not a easy language... Compared to Japanese for exemple, yes, it's easy =D . English is more simple, but... It's difficult when it's not your own language u_u' --> Mattez le bel anglais foireux... Outch ! X.x

Oui ^^
The first time I went to school, I was living in French Guyanne, because my parentes were diplomatics. Then I came back to Brazil, and found it was hard to continue the school learning Portuguese, although I was a native speaker. I don't find French hard to learn, I think Portuguese is three times harder xD

Signature

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

@Kochi : French is a difficult langage, you think that's easy because you're french. Even if I'm french, It's hard for me ! It's sure, German or Russian for exemple are more difficult ! But French, sincerly, it's difficult ! :/

French Member

i only studied it for 4 years

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

And ... What did you think about this language ?

French Member

the onLy french word i know is 'oui'

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

It's already nice ! *rire*

French Member

la francais est ma seconde langue etrangere...
il est plus diffcile que l'anglais.

last year i almost failed in French, but i've got to learn it well.

hiraizumi

hiraizumi

"living life at its best"

vous

What r u looking at? Go do something beneficial at least , man ...

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Why did you say that we are odd ? *rire*

I'm Asian and I speak 5 languages -> French, Cambodian, Chinese, English, Spanish, German

Oops, 6 languages. oO

Yes, you can speak full language !

French Member

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Yes I speak french... since I'm french!
also speak english, some italian, a bit German, and of course a bit japanese! ^^

akinohana

white and fluffy

Quote by KochiFrench, hard to learn ? Where does this urban legend come from ? ^^ French isn't the most difficult language to my opinion. In comparison, German seems a lot more complicated :/ It's true that french grammar can be tricky, but it's nothing in comparison with the russian one ! I learned Russian (or... i tried to ^^) and then, I grievously understood that French shouldn't complain about their language xD

PS : oh, by the way, i'm French *h

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

not ointerested that much in french, but i have a friend who speaks it, and trust me ist nothign like spanish, but are just romance languages.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

wep... I speak French !
Je suis francophone ! mais pas trop fi

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

??????????????

J'adore francais! ^_^

I'm still learning it, but I think it's a beautiful language.

I'm super impressed with the peopl in the forum though...5 and 6 languages?! o.o You people are my idols! I only have a basic knowledge of 6 - English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, and Portuguese. I want to be an interpreter and master 12 languages total though, so I'm jealous of you all that can speak fluently already! ;P

Yes I graduated from a french school

0mbrelune

0mbrelune

Making you anti-everything

Naaaa I think it's true that French is a difficult language.
Although I'm French I still daily do a lot of grammatical errors in French.
(But, well that could be also explained by the fact that I'm a retarded xD)
And my mum who comes from China has lived in France for maybe 10 years and she still does weird errors like : "Le table" ; "Il est 48 moins 5 et demi (omg ?) " or when we say the word "oeufs" (eggs) she always understands the pronunciation "e".

And c'mon guys I really don't really see why all of you are saying that German is a difficult language. It is absolutely not ! German is quite from English and once you understood the declination things it get pretty easy. But yeah, you have to work to learn this language because there are a lot of thing that must be learnt by heart but it doesn't mean that it is a difficult language.

very little french

I don't think French is really such a difficult language-yet I can't speak it lol...well...I've been "studying
French at school for 8 years or so, but my first teacher....didn't teach us anything (and she was my teacher for 6 years)-almost nobody in school knew French...but since i entered highschool, I feel like i know a little bit more...although little by little (or more like sloooowly) I am learning more. :D

i like pie. you like sausage rolls. and he likes hotdogs...

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.