Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 french - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Quote by Steffi1690Jop! I had it at school but now I have spanish and it's mostly the same as french!

Bouth of then are latin languages ( I mean have its origens on latin)say its the same as spanish...its like saing its the same of portuguese lol and italyan so in my opinion it have lot of differences...the verb istructure can look like...kinda complex and full of variety all of latin languages are like this...but pronutiation, spealling...are very differents...
I had already some french class I still can read something in french..but I dont remember it very weel =/

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

*rire*

J'adore la tournure que prend le topic !

French is an official language in Minitokyo, yeah !

French Member

Oui, je parle un peu de fran

i love the language
but i can't speak it ^^;;
french, italy, and spanish are cool

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Quote by FeliciaXDi love the language
but i can't speak it ^^;;
french, italy, and spanish are cool

I can learn to you my language. Eheh

French Member

???? ^^ ?.?""

i'm french thus, yes i speak french=)

i haven't read my French textbook for over two months, thinking that i 've got a French test in November make me sick.
The worse thing was that yesterday when i open my dirt-covered textbook, i forgot the conjugaison in different tenses..
Today i took out my 'French textbook for beginners' and re-learn it one by one..

Yes i speak but i am french
Oui je suis fran

Oui :DDDDD

I learned french since....10 years or something like this.
Here in Luxembourg, the most of the people talk french. x.x
Gosh, I can't understand them xD

I really wish my mom would let me learn french, but she says I have to finish learning Chinese and Japanese first before I can move onto other languages. I think french is really pretty.

I learnt it for about 2yrs in primary school, so i'm pretty bad at it -_-''.

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

French is so harsh ? *lol*

French Member

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

French is my mother's tongue, so I can speak it (and write, too ;) ) very well; I'm from Qu

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

Moi je suis Tunisien donc je parle couramment le fran

isn a good language but its nice to do ;D

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Quote by liquidaisn a good language but its nice to do ;D

Is the best ! +D

French Member

KuroRyu

KuroRyu

Sorry if I make mistakes!

Le Fran

I spent a lot of time doing French exercises and i've imporved a lot.

In China, pupils have a sense of admiration toward French, because in our secondary school textbooks there was Alphonse Daudet's <<La derniere classe>>, in which there was a sentence " M. Hamel se mit à nous parler de la langue française, disant que c’était la plus belle langue du monde, la plus claire, la plus solide ; qu’il fallait la garder entre nous et ne jamais l’oublier".

I myself, thought French was beautiful till i began to learn it, it is beautiful, mais les conjugaisons, les grammaires, ce sont tous tracas!

learn it for 6 months. and the only word i can memorize is "je n'ai pas d'argent".
... i need to learn a lot OTL

i m learning it

kythe

kythe

the kumo series admin XD

I studied it... im finished with A1 for DELF (but I havent taken the exam yet)... I dont think i'll continue the language since I find it very confusing

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Yes, learned while I lived there.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.